Sgt Frank Stuart USA army at Afganistan

Bbheriza

I am very disappointed with myself to have believed, I am very sad; but I do prefer to warn you in order to avoid to be hurt in that way.

I think they do take a chance with some women, then when we are in a period of fragility that's the worst.

I would like to prevent to the personne in those pictures that someone else is using them.

Good luck avoiding this kind of criminals:

sgt.frank stuartPièce jointe 01/09/2013 Photos
À : XXXXX
Image de sgt.frank stuart
Affichage dynamique Outlook
3 pièces jointes (total 488,1 Ko)

Hello dear ,
Thank you for your wonderful mail. let me tell you a little bit about the important factors about myself.. I have one son called George, but will get into full details about why not as we get to know more about each other. My name is Sgt. Frank Stuart, A United State Military officer. I'm currently working in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission. I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Kelly Stuart of the blessed memory. I am a widower and I have been single for some years ...I am kind by nature, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy, I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I'm very sociable and well-educated, I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic relationship with you. I believe the basis for a good relationship is equality, respect, shared values and interests, integrity. OK there is so much I want to share and will share as we are getting to know more about one another, but for now I will leave it here until hearing back from you.

Much care
Frank

Frank Stuart.jpg Marchoff_022_t614.jpg

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Thank you. Some early checking seems to indicate this guy is quite good at hiding.

His skype has no profile. Sometimes the scammers use a different user name and ID for each person they try to scam.

Would you have a copy of the first email he sent you? if so can you post it after removing your details? If the above was the first, do you have any others?

I will keep checking.

Many of the scammers make similar mistakes. The people in the link below are all making the same mistake as your scammer ( I will not post the mistake in public so the scammers do not learn ) so some MAY be the same guy. Can you check them out and see if any sound familiar please. Thank you.

https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=cr&ei=_5JGUuCAPMKVkwWL2oDQBw#q=%22very+affectionate,+understanding+and+very+passionate+and+in+intimacy,%22

Bbheriza

Hello!

Here by you will find the last 2 messages he has sent and his first one.

Thank you for your help.

[28/08/2013 21.46.33] sgt.frank1.stuart: Enter a message to introduce yourself.

Hello Dear,
I am well pleased after going through your profile on Skype. I'm Sgt. Frank by name, A United State Military officer, serving in Afghanistan under the United Nations peace keeping force. I will be retiring from active service in less than two month. I am a widower and am tired of my loneliness. I want to meet a woman who can complement my life, someone who is intelligent and kind, I want someone who can be a true partner in life and we can work towards the same goals. and something about you touched me. I would like to get to know you better, Here is my email, [sgt.frank.stuart@mail.com] Hope to hear back from you soon...
Much care
Frank

Subject: RE: Under the same sky
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013
Hello my love, how was your night? i am very happy to wake up and have you in my dreams. and I can't wait to show appreciation of all the cares and love you have for me. You were a true gift sent from God and i will never let you go. you have loved me for who I am. Unconditionally you have been there for me in prayers, and i have faith that God will do the best for us and what would be best for us is our endless love. I wish for a chance to show you the amazing love I have for you, the way you have shown me.I want to prove to you that you are a true love of my life. I can't stop thinking about You as you mean a lot to my world.

as for your friends engagement, send my regards to them and i can't wait us to be together soon. i like all this beautiful pictures you send to me. i guess you will take me around once i visit you in France. *smile*.... well is my favorite place to be. i will send you my new Skype id. as soon as i crate one. take good of your self and always know someone is thinking of you...

much love and care
Frank

Subject: RE: The last summer's day in France. 2013: Under the same sky
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013
Hello dear, hope all is well with you... i was thinking if you are fully okay.

Frank

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Central Scrutinizer is right, if we can get the headers we may be able to gain more information about this guy.

I have done a lot of searching, but he is one slippery character and is hard to pin down, the headers may help.

He seems to be using PARTS of poems and other nice sounding words from different sources on the internet, a very sneaky move. His emails are a mix of phrases and sentences copied from all over the internet.
He could be very experienced at scamming and seems to be trying to hide, and he is very careful about his scamming. It seems that his email was set up just for you.
Likewise his skype that shows no location nor any details, Unusual for a genuine romance poster, but par for the course for a scammer.

Indications are that he could be Ghanian but I stress that at the moment this is unconfirmed.

It seems that the real sgt.frank.stuart who he is impersonating is unfortunately dead. This would work in the scammers favour though.

This guy is not leaving many tracks, but I will keep on looking. Thank you.

I have managed to track down one of the photos he is using here:
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?196719-Marine-Sniper-the-next-SgtMaj-of-USMC&

Here is a link to the other photograph. As can be seen the names do NOT include a sgt.frank.stuart. (Left to right) Sgt. Maj. Michael Barrett, Brigadier General Jo Osterman, Maj.Gen. Richard Mills and Sgt. Maj. Phillip Fascetti are members of the First Marine Division Headquarters Unit that is preparing to deploy to Helmand Province to take over command from Marines based at Camp LeJeune.
http://www.kpbs.org/news/2010/mar/03/first-marine-division-camp-pendleton-heads-afghani/

Bbheriza

Headers

I am sorry for missing that information :confused: .
Here by the headers

This has helped me, since reading the possible true could be very painful, but it is over.

You know, it seems stupid, but falling for a mirage it is not easy to accept it. However I know it is important in order to avoid someone else to be hurt.

Thank you in advance,

Subject: RE: The last summer's day in France. 2013: Under the same sky
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013

Hello dear, hope all is well with you... i was thinking if you are fully okay.
Frank

To:

Hello my love, how was your night? i am very happy to wake up and have you in my dreams. and I can't wait to show appreciation of all the cares and love you have for me. You were a true gift sent from God and i will never let you go. you have loved me for who I am. Unconditionally you have been there for me in prayers, and i have faith that God will do the best for us and what would be best for us is our endless love. I wish for a chance to show you the amazing love I have for you, the way you have shown me.I want to prove to you that you are a true love of my life. I can't stop thinking about You as you mean a lot to my world.
as for your friends engagement, send my regards to them and i can't wait us to be together soon. i like all this beautiful pictures you send to me. i guess you will take me around once i visit you in France. *smile*.... well is my favorite place to be. i will send you my new Skype id. as soon as i crate one. take good of your self and always know someone is thinking of you...
much love and care
Frank

To:
Subject: RE: my dear...
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 07:01:42 +0000

Good morning my dear. knowing that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you and your lovely reply. When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful look that kept me thinking of you when i look at your picture. You have the gift to bring me love and happiness. last night i dream about you my love ,in the dream we are always together, it was lovely and romantic ,honey you means so much to me .......i cherish you my love and i promise to be your guardian Angel forever .........muuuuuaaaaaahhhh, that's a French morning kiss, send to you from the down of my heart. and i wish you the best of the day...

Your care
Frank

more-so: my dear, i will be going with other soldiers in desert. for a peace mission.. please always pray for me to come back safe... goodbye, and always know that someone is thinking of you....

Your love
Frank

To: sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: my dear...
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 21:11:32 +0200

Hello Frank !

How are you ?

Thank you for the beautiful Roses; they were like the fresh wind in a hot day under the sun; that it was actually a very nice surprise; I love roses.

“Fresh Flowers from the Desert” …

I wish you to have an excellent day Frank,

To:
Subject: my dear...
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 07:33:15 +0000

Hello Dear,

What a lovely expression from you. i like woman who talk out her mind, I'm so glad you send me your beautfil pictures.. at least i can always look at it when am lonely, and promise to always be the one to put smile on your face. but please do not get me wrong, I'm just trying to put my feelings in order. let us try and fight for our self the best chance of having a lot of understanding.

I must be very honest with you, that ever since our last chat on skype. there are no more second, I do not think of you.i feel so happy and is time for me to build a wonderful family with you. Our meeting must be a good purpose from God. and with love, faith and understanding, i holds to it as long as i live. i really want you to understand that language and culture means nothing when our dear hearts are together, you can get in love with a person of another language and culture and with understanding we will always be happy to enjoy the rest of our life together. even though we are far apart, separated by oceans and deserts, but your looks touches my heart when am lonely, and i smile, my heart seems to grow fonder of you with every seconds that pass by. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, then all the roads to happiness become wide open. then we will walk together in love and happiness. please accept this beautiful rose flower is from me to you. wish to hear from you soon...

Much care
Frank

To:
Subject: RE: Skype's contact
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 17:26:39 +0000

Hello dear ,
Thank you for your wonderful mail. let me tell you a little bit about the important factors about myself.. I have one son called George, but will get into full details about why not as we get to know more about each other. My name is Sgt. Frank Stuart, A United State Military officer. I'm currently working in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission. I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Kelly Stuart of the blessed memory. I am a widower and I have been single for some years ...I am kind by nature, romantic, very affectionate, understanding and very passionate and in intimacy, I enjoy giving and receiving affection, and am very open-minded and adventurous as well. I'm very sociable and well-educated, I am very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic relationship with you. I believe the basis for a good relationship is equality, respect, shared values and interests, integrity. OK there is so much I want to share and will share as we are getting to know more about one another, but for now I will leave it here until hearing back from you.

Much care
Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

Bbheriza

The last one message

x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw2528Vzv4BD3sK2jv57e/QlZBS1iKa2WjnPYZMWlP1FwSPRwCDI3x3msB7aeoL7gfXUFKu8as5PLLlBNagm17XqXTgCypLxNKWmt2H95OJa9ROJWn91MlM0=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.1.161; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com
X-SID-PRA: sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: AuEzbeVr9u6ITJ84TuOjIpWA7JAUmCiUdp95F3NgYRk5Phys1efpX/ch+X4po30xZv7CgbV1lkX8gc81/kmVSgkwqD1SLJ0jzdgcpe6r5K4rt3vkYmzQnVsgsF39fUNmCxDi/H+k28q3bfsN71xrUxDQBSrB0huBXrcK8cM8ykSxwSDGSEAzrOwVjatBR19wtNgxqLBeIK9YjL1fIJWiQ8JZdoCd6B47
Received: from dub0-omc2-s22.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.1.161]) by SNT0-MC3-F50.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Wed, 25 Sep 2013
Received: from DUB110-W10 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s22.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 25 Sep 2013
X-TMN: [UMlH1a8Yda7a3KstdMz7xgEvCyKRkPmA]
X-Originating-Email: [sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB110-W102BDA4F990259E4B8D010CA280@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_8c27bcfa-5ffa-462a-b51e-6723604cf952_"
To:
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <DUB118-W501EEB104EC7B4809A6191BC2D0@phx.gbl>
References:
<BLU0-SMTP15735F72B87CC8DF829EDB2BC2C0@phx.gbl>,<DUB110-W1163DDE087A552C7B834BE3CA2D0@phx.gbl>,<DUB118-W501EEB104EC7B4809A6191BC2D0@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 26 Sep 2013 (UTC) FILETIME=[964BA550:01CEBA6B]

--_8c27bcfa-5ffa-462a-b51e-6723604cf952_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello my love=2C how was your night? i am very happy to wake up and have yo=
u in my dreams. and I can't wait to show appreciation of all the cares and =
love you have for me. You were a true gift sent from God and i will never l=
et you go. you have loved me for who I am. Unconditionally you have been th=
ere for me in prayers=2C and i have faith that God will do the best for us =
and what would be best for us is our endless love. I wish for a chance to s=
how you the amazing love I have for you=2C the way you have shown me.I want=
to prove to you that you are a true love of my life. I can't stop thinking=
about You as you mean a lot to my world.=20
as for your friends engagement=2C send my regards to them and i can't wait =
us to be together soon. i like all this beautiful pictures you send to me. =
i guess you will take me around once i visit you in France. *smile*.... wel=
l is my favorite place to be. i will send you my new Skype id. as soon as i=
crate one. take good of your self and always know someone is thinking of y=
ou...
much love and careFrank

the first One

x-store-info:SmXCjkY1Un5L3qlTmewTw2528Vzv4BD3oVwPqvwx6IvjjEdpJLuHYf1z7fFuZfkvvOeZfJqITKsd5Mg2YQzjKTSqBuY0hDFdno1pDTAEdjivXWcUSfE0anPH/Jiwqa16WzF9Id9MZU8=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=pass (sender IP is 157.55.1.142; identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) smtp.mailfrom=sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com; dkim=none (identity alignment result is pass and alignment mode is relaxed) header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com
X-SID-PRA: sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTE7YT0xO0Q9MDtHRD0wO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: AuEzbeVr9u6ITJ84TuOjIpWA7JAUmCiUdp95F3NgYRk5Phys1efpX4Khu2NR6i/9I84uwqaMMhwFjC4nPo11Epox34fa6t5UzvO++cwLNPNqyH8OGottXW0lbGZdvZUKmXa+mjz9FS/tb1C+GI1ixQXcth7zikXszX3zpB+r1u+eCg5QlC7S6WCKpkUmrr7R/e3ZIS2WQU7jGB5EsYS4h4onTOri/HnP
Received: from dub0-omc2-s3.dub0.hotmail.com ([157.55.1.142]) by SNT0-MC2-F27.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 10:26:42 -0700
Received: from DUB110-W62 ([157.55.1.136]) by dub0-omc2-s3.dub0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 10:26:39 -0700
X-TMN: [IOuqM7/J4QXJNosDXJsD8VZj3WtJscDC]
X-Originating-Email: [sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <DUB110-W62C89F40E06A663F7BC34FCA370@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: sgt.frank.stuart@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_d41bfa70-bcdd-4f34-896c-c32e25f51eb0_"
To:
Subject: RE: Skype's contact
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <BLU0-SMTP25216DE2EEDE6F8BDCEFA41BC360@phx.gbl>
References: <BLU0-SMTP25216DE2EEDE6F8BDCEFA41BC360@phx.gbl>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Sep 2013 17:26:39.0078 (UTC) FILETIME=[6AB81860:01CEA738]

--_d41bfa70-bcdd-4f34-896c-c32e25f51eb0_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_df1c9804-d9d7-4a0e-a958-510fcf464bb4_"

--_df1c9804-d9d7-4a0e-a958-510fcf464bb4_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello dear =2C=20
Thank you for your wonderful mail. let me tell you a little bit about the i=
mportant factors about myself.. I have one son called George=2C but will ge=
t into full details about why not as we get to know more about each other. =
My name is Sgt. Frank Stuart=2C A United State Military officer. I'm curren=
tly working in Afghanistan for peace keeping mission. I am the only child o=
f my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Kelly Stuart of the blessed memory.=
I am a widower and I have been single for some years ...I am kind by natur=
e=2C romantic=2C very affectionate=2C understanding and very passionate and=
in intimacy=2C I enjoy giving and receiving affection=2C and am very open-=
minded and adventurous as well. I'm very sociable and well-educated=2C I am=
very sincere and would enjoy a true romantic relationship with you. I beli=
eve the basis for a good relationship is equality=2C respect=2C shared valu=
es and interests=2C integrity. OK there is so much I want to share and will=
share as we are getting to know more about one another=2C but for now I wi=
ll leave it here until hearing back from you.=20

Much care
Frank

Last edited by a moderator:

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
@Bbheriza. First of all thank you for your courage in posting about this scammer, it can be hard, but hopefully it will help others to avoid the trauma of dealing with a low life like this guy.

Please do not feel guilty, it is Frank who is the guilty party, these guys treat scamming as a business and are sometimes very good at it.

We have hopefully been able to show what a loser he is, and how these parasites cheat and steal.
By your actions you have shamed him and shown that you are a better person than him. Thank you for this.

As Central Scrutinizer has wisely said, it is time to stop all contact with him and move on with your life.
I understand that it can be quite devastating to "lose" a "special" friend and it hurts to find out that he was only doing this to steal money, such low life's are despicable.

However, now it is time to move forward and take back control of your life. We are all here for you and you are not alone, if we can help, please feel free to contact any of us for assistance.

You are a special lady and deserve a good future, I am sure that you will emerge from this a stronger person. :cool:

Mon coeur flotte mais ne sombre jamais.

Bbheriza

@Master Yoda

Thank you for your help! You are all right, this is over!.

Merci beaucoup! et Au revoir...

The leason learned:
"Does not waste time with somebody who does not have it for you. The base of a relation, it is the exchange. But not the false appearances" Alexandra Julien

"Ne perd pas de temps avec quelqu'un qui n'en a pas à t'accorder. La base d'une relation, c'est l'échange. Mais pas les faux semblants". Alexandra Julien