Sgt Haley Ralph, US Army

Photo: Haley Ralph

Return-Path: <rowenaeverson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020
Subject: THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE DEAR

Hi Dear, Nice to meet you ,It's me Sgt. Haley Ralph , a US Citizen, I’m 29 years single. from Houston Texas, I graduated from Park-rose Senior High School, Dallas Texas also i want you to know that i am an orphan,my parents died in a car accident when i was 3 years old been the only child of of my parent,I do not have any relative, the State took care of me both my education and everything that is the reason i decided to serve them all my life through joining the United State Army. Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in afghanistan.
Thank you for your response to my email, my dear, I have really wanted to establish a long-term relationship with you after going through your profile on the site, and that is a reason why I choose to establish a friendly relationship with you, first of all, i need to use this medium to give you a little information about myself with my image just to make it possible for you to take a nice view of me. But this is to bring to your knowledge that right now, I'm in afghanistan in the war zone for peace keeping troop in Afghanistan , on war against terrorism. Dear I really want to establish a real relationship, which can lead to a business partner or otherwise.
Firstly, I have to be honest to inform you that here at the military camp we are not allow the use of mobile phones, we only use radio message communications and email, now it's totally my decision to go into partnership with you, I do not know how long we will remain in this war zone.
My dear, I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and i want to resign from this work as soon as possible,my dear, during one of our rescue mission, we found a box containing a large sum of money belonging to the revolutionaries, they used to buy arms and ammunition and was agreed by all parties that the money is divided among us.
I have in my possession the sum of $3.5 million US D ( three million five hundred thousand united states dollar ) Which i made here in Afghanistan . I seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, $ 3,500,000. I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund box and keep it safe until am able to meet you.Please i want you to assure me that my money will be safe in your care until I finish my service here, This is not stolen money and there is no danger or risk in it,also i have prayed over it before i contacted you and i know you will not betrayed me and you will always remain honest with me.
I have made arrangements and i have registered the box fund with WORLD PREMIUM CARGO DELIVERING COMPANY.who promised to deliver box fund to a destination of my choice. I will compensate you with 30% of the total funds for the final result of this project, while the balance will be my investment capital in your country or elsewhere. Please do not discuss this issue with a third party, if you have a reason to reject this offer, delete this email to avoid information leakage, because it will be dangerous for me here based on my position in the military

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I think you will not betray my trust, or keep my dream. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing to you without any formal presentation, although I must say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me receive the fund and to help me to invest into a profitable venture over there in your country.
Note: I don't know how long we will stay here because i have survived two open fire attacks here, which led me to find someone trustworthy and reliable who will help me to receive and invest the money in your country into a profitable ventures while i will come over to your country to start a new life with you.
Finally, I would like you to send me an immediate response on the proposal. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
I hope my explanation is very clear and if you really want to help me please indicate your interest,i will forward to you my next plan on how you will receive my box over there in your country also what i need from you is only to be honest and trustworthy,i hope i can trust you. Regards, SGT. Haley Ralph