Sgt. Monica Lin Brown, USA Military

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Kichha, Pdsnnew1 Lns Ha

Subject: Dear Friend!
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015
Reply-To: <sgtmbrown437@gmail.com>

I Need Your Assistance On A Project Proposal Please Contact: sgtmbrown437@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@inbox.com>
Received: from webmail.saocarlos.sp.gov.br (webmail.saocarlos.sp.gov.br. [186.233.80.39])
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015
Subject: Let Discuss
Organization: SGT. MONICA L BROWN
Reply-To: <sgt.monica.20@gmail.com>
Mail-Reply-To: <sgt.monica.20@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <f671________________________acd9@saocarlos.sp.gov.br>

Hello, I am Sgt. Monica L. Brown.I have something to discuss with you.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Romania, Bucharest, Cyberghost

From Pratik Patel
Return-Path: <ptkptl@uga.edu>
Subject: Hello
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015
Reply-To: "monicabrownsgt@outlook.com" <monicabrownsgt@outlook.com>

Hello, Greetings to you please Can i share some details with you thanks

Ronda Hearne

Sgt. Monica L. Brown <sgt.monica.l.brown009@outlook.com>

Hello,

Thank you for responding to my email. I personally made a special research on the Internet address book and I came across your information. I am presently writing this mail to you from U.S Military base Kabul Afghanistan hoping that you will assist me. I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business and I pray at this time that your e-mail contact address is still valid. I know you don't know me but I mean no harm sending you this note, just that I don't have anyone out there to talk to, as I lost my parents in a car Accident when I was 11 years old, I was raised up by my adopted aged parents, but they died years ago, the relatives of my adopted Parents throw me out of the house saying that I was not their real daughter. I know you can handle this money for me until I come over to meet with you, we can also build friendship with this transaction. I lived in Lake Jackson, Texas before joining the Force.

You may be wondering why I choose to trust a delicate matter like this in the care of a stranger, but this is the best I can do in my present situation and I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my Husband who was my closest confidant, but I lost him to cancer on 22nd April, 2006 5 months after we got married, and my only brother has ruined his life with hard drugs but he currently in rehab, hence my decision to work with a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves instead of confiding in my buddies back home so that this little secret can be preserved.

Let me start by introducing my self. My names are Sgt. Monica L. Brown, I am assigned to 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division[3]. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over here in Kabul before my exit to Ghazni, Afghanistan . The deal worth $132 Million United States Dollars and after we've all shared the money I later realize $10.5 Million US DOLLARS which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US Sergeant, I am not be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government and I packaged my own share in a Digital lock briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family valuables. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come ones' way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance but make it a big reality for me,a quantum leap to a brighter horizon. If you will not work with me let me know so I find someone who can help me and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences might be, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence.

If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me.

Regards,
Sgt. Monica Lin Brown

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <rytuio@zoominternet.net>
Date: 2 January 2016
Subject: Re:
Reply-To: monicabrow1@outlook.com

I am Monica Brown. I require your urgent assistance in a profitable business deal of mine worth $5.900.000 Your sincere co-operation is anticipated and i shall furnish you with the details and procedures upon the receipt of your response to my email.

Thanks and God bless you
Monica Brown.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Pdsnnew3 Mumbai Pdsn

Subject: Reply
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015
Reply-To: <sgtmonicabrown902@gmail.com>

I am Sgt Monica Brown and am with the US Army in Afghanistan. I need your assistance in a private project that will be beneficial to the both of us. Get back to me if you can be of help.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <biznmail@zoominternet.net>
Date: 10 January 2016
To: info@biz.net
Subject: Re: Deal
Reply-To: bbmmbron@hotmail.com

I am Sgt. Monica Brown. I require your urgent assistance in a business deal of mine kindly contact me for more guidelines. Thanks and God bless you.

L

L Humphries

Return Path: cmorozov@unomaha.edu
Subject: private discussion
Date: 18th Jun 2015

Have a private discussion for you, please reply my private email: sgt.monicalb@outlook.com
Received the same thing on the 30th November so this one is still doing the rounds:-
Hello, I am Sgt.Monica L.Brown.I have something to discuss with you. Please reply back so will can discuss about it. Here is my private EMAIL ID: sgt.mlbrown50@outlook.com

B

billramos

Sad using an American hero and hacking to gain access to American soil. I believe I got the package hung up in India but that could be fake to being they want money from me now. Started being fishy when they said they paid money to send It and IRAQ & AFGHANISTAN WAS mentioned say Bing saved me. Thanks guys. Phew what a week.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Mumbai, Rcom Wireless Hsd Mumbai

Return-Path: <kkirby4h@uga.edu>
To: "sgt._monica@usa.com" <sgt._monica@usa.com>
Subject: Hello
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015
Reply-To: "sgt._monica@usa.com" <sgt._monica@usa.com>

Hello,

Greetings to you please Can i share some details with you...

thanks

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From Moore, Inger M
Return-Path: imoore@regis.edu
Subject:
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016
Message-ID: DE5545BDDF499945B3AF719A79F2BB3207D3D73A@its246.regis.net
Return-Path: imoore@regis.edu

BusinessProposal if interested kindly reply me at ( sgtbrown03@outlook.com )

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From "Carrington, Victoria L"
Return-Path: <vcarring@regis.edu>
Received: from (EHLO na01-bl2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (65.55.169.104)
To: "Carrington, Victoria L" <vcarring@regis.edu>
Subject:
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016
Return-Path: vcarring@regis.edu

I apologize to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I got your contact from a directory on the Internet here in Afghanistan. I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business and i pray at this time that, your e-mail contact address is still valid. I know you don't know me but i meant no harm sending you this note, just that I don't have anyone out there to talk to, as I lost my parents in a car Accident, when I was 12 years old, I was raised up by my adopted parents, but they died years ago, the relatives of my adopted parents throw me out of the house saying that I was not their real daughter. I know you can handle this money for me on till I come over to meet with you, we can also build friendship with this transaction. I lived in Hartford,Connecticut, before joining the Force.

You may be wondering why I choose to trust a delicate matter like this in the care of a stranger, but this is the best I can do in my present situation and I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my Husband who was my closest confidant, but I lost him to cancer on 20th June, 2006, 9 months after we got married, and my only brother has ruined his life with hard drugs, hence my decision to work with a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves instead of confiding in my buddies back home so that this little secret can be preserved.

Let me start by introducing my self. My names are Sgt. Monica L. Brown, I am assigned to 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division[3]. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $5,900,000.00USD (Five Million, Nine Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
I and some other high ranking officers made some deal on OIL BUSINESS over there in Afghanistan before my exit to Iraq. The deal worth $132 Million U.S Dollars and after we all shared the money I later realized $5.9 Million U.S Dollars which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US Sergeant, I can not be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S Government and I packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross Society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence.

If you wish to proceed with this, Your sincere co-operation is anticipated and i shall furnish you with the details and procedures upon the receipt of your response to my email sgt.mbrown0@gmail.com

Regards,
Sgt. Monica L. Brown

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: kbozso@uwo.ca
To: "wfsf@uwo.ca" <wfsf@uwo.ca>
Subject:
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016

I am Sgt. Monica Brown, your prompt response on a personal project asap.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From "Au, William"
Return-Path: <wau@utmb.edu>
Received-SPF: Pass (protection.outlook.com: domain of UTMB.EDU designates 129.109.232.230 as permitted sender) receiver=protection.outlook.com;
client-ip=129.109.232.230; helo=webmail.utmb.edu;
Subject: APRIL 17TH 2016
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016
Message-ID: <CB91A4A79837FE438D7A59A1570FD8CB9441094D@GRMBX1.utmb.edu>
Reply-To: "st.monica22293@hotmail.com" <st.monica22293@hotmail.com>
Return-Path: wau@UTMB.EDU

Business for you, View

Hello,

Hello how are you? I apologize to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I got your contact from a directory on the Internet here in Afghanistan. I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business and i pray at this time that, your e-mail contact address is still valid. I know you don't know me but i meant no harm sending you this note, just that I don't have anyone out there to talk to, as I lost my parents in a car Accident, when I was 11 year old, I was raise up by my adopted parents, but they died years ago, the relatives of my adopted Parents throw me out of the house saying that I was not their real daughter. I know you can handle this money for me on till I come over to meet with you, we can also build friendship with this transaction. I lived in Lake Jackson, Texas before joining the Force.

You may be wondering why I choose to trust a delicate matter like this in the care of a stranger, but this is the best I can do in my present situation and I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my Husband who was my closest confidant, but I lost him to cancer on 22nd April, 2006 5 months after we got married, and my only brother has ruined his life with hard drugs, hence my decision to work with a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves instead of confiding in my buddies back home so that this little secret can be preserved.

Let me start by introducing my self. My names are Sgt. Monica L. Brown, I am assigned to 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division[3]. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over there in Afghanistan before my exit to Iraq. The deal worth $132 Million United States Dollars and after we have all share the money I later realize $10.5 Million US DOLLARS which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US Sergeant, I can not be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government and I packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence.

Regards,
Sgt. Monica L. Brown

M

Mrinal Barma

Hi Monica This is your mail I got it and copied past it from another side where you put it for marriage relationship
is it right ,
here i wish to make a relationship with you
if you wish to like to do .....

as your proposal

Hello Sir/Ma
Let me start by Introducing Myself to you, My name is Sgt Monica lin Brown USA Army.I am working under the Medical military unit here in the 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th brigade combat team, 82nd Airborne Division Afghanistan against fighters and peace keeping,i am searching for long term relationship before i will get my retirement over here.and I am also contacting you because of the deal we did with some of Iraq High Government when I was working in Iraq before I was transferred to Afghanistan and the deal affected me some money, I have $4.2 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country, it is proceed from oil business deal we had with an Iraqi citizens worth of $98 million US dollars, the $4.2 million stated is my share on the business and its legal. I need a good partner, someone I can trust.to give my life to when i get my retirement here and that can keep my funds for me safely and some one that will be honest with me The funds is temporary kept under the custody of an International Security Courier also called United Nations Diplomatic Delivery, the most important thing I need right now is someone that I can trust to assist me receive the money and secure it for me once the funds gets to you, and I have made up my mind to compensate you with 25% out of the total fund and you keep and save guard the remaining 75% for me pending when I am through with my military assignment in Afghanistan. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds would be kept.The whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. My own part is sending it to you so If you are interested quickly get back to me for me to furnish you with more details about the fund OK.I look forward to your reply and co-operation, waiting for your urgent response.

My best regards,
Sgt Monica lin Brown

these are all matter knowing from other site

i am really happy to contact with you

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From Sgt Monica L Brown
Return-Path: <st.monica22293@hotmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO BAY004-OMC3S27.hotmail.com) (65.54.190.165)
Subject: Re: APRIL 17TH 2016
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016
Return-Path: st.monica22293@hotmail.com

Hello,

Thank you for responding to my email. I apologize to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I got your contact from a directory on the Internet here in Afghanistan. I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business and i pray at this time that, your e-mail contact address is still valid. I know you don't know me but i meant no harm sending you this note, just that I don't have anyone out there to talk to, as I lost my parents in a car Accident, when I was 11 year old, I was raise up by my adopted parents, but they died years ago, the relatives of my adopted Parents throw me out of the house saying that I was not their real daughter. I know you can handle this money for me on till I come over to meet with you, we can also build friendship with this transaction. I lived in Lake Jackson, Texas before joining the Force.

You may be wondering why I choose to trust a delicate matter like this in the care of a stranger, but this is the best I can do in my present situation and I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my Husband who was my closest confidant, but I lost him to cancer on 22nd April, 2006 5 months after we got married, and my only brother has ruined his life with hard drugs, hence my decision to work with a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves instead of confiding in my buddies back home so that this little secret can be preserved.

Let me start by introducing my self. My names are Sgt. Monica L. Brown, I am assigned to 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division[3]. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

SOURCE OF MONEY:
I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over there in Afghanistan before my exit to Iraq. The deal worth $132 Million United States Dollars and after we have all share the money I later realize $10.5 Million US DOLLARS which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US Sergeant, I can not be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government and I packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.

Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won't pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence.

Regards,
Sgt. Monica L. Brown

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Same.
From Budai, Mary
Return-Path: Mary.Budai@kellerisd.net
To: monic@help.org monic@help.org

please write back to me with a positive response via my private email: (sgtbmonica4@gmail.com)

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From Sgt. Monica L. Brown
Return-Path: sgt.monic@hotmail.com
Received: from (EHLO SNT004-OMC2S23.hotmail.com) (65.55.90.98)
Return-Path: sgt.monic@hotmail.com
Subject: Thanks for your swift response
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016

Thank you for responding to my email. I apologize to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I got your contact from a directory on the Internet here in Afghanistan. I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business and i pray at this time that, your e-mail contact address is still valid. I know you don`t know me but i meant no harm sending you this note, just that I don`t have anyone out there to talk to, as I lost my parents in a car Accident, when I was 11 year old, I was raise up by my adopted parents, but they died years ago, the relatives of my adopted Parents throw me out of the house saying that I was not their real daughter. I know you can handle this money for me on till I come over to meet with you, we can also build friendship with this transaction. I lived in Lake Jackson, Texas before joining the Force.You may be wondering why I choose to trust a delicate matter like this in the care of a stranger, but this is the best I can do in my present situation and I would have trusted this kind of project in the hands of my Husband who was my closest confidant, but I lost him to cancer on 22nd April, 2006 5 months after we got married, and my only brother has ruined his life with hard drugs, hence my decision to work with a neutral person if we can establish some trust between ourselves instead of confiding in my buddies back home so that this little secret can be preserved.Let me start by introducing my self. My names are Sgt. Monica L. Brown, I am assigned to 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division[3]. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,500,000.00 (Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.
SOURCE OF MONEY:
I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over there in Afghanistan before my exit to Iraq. The deal worth $132 Million United States Dollars and after we have all share the money I later realize $10.5 Million US DOLLARS which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US Sergeant, I can not be able to move this huge funds to my account in United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government and I packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your acceptance to this would encourage me to send further information for us to proceed.Furthermore, If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. I believe that such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by. For once I find myself in total control of my destiny. This chance won`t pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. If you give me positive signals, I will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence.

Regards,
Sgt. Monica L. Brown

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
India, Delhi, Reliance Communications Ltd

From monica brown
Return-Path: <aspaniol@feliz.rs.gov.br>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016
Reply-To: monica brown <monica.brown2016@gmx.us>
Message-ID: <932705857.738659.1462606358435.JavaMail.zimbra@feliz.rs.gov.br>
Subject: Hello !

Matter of Urgency, Please can I have a word with you? please email: monica.brown2016@gmx.us