Sgt Sandra Jones, 2003 Honda Goldwing

Donjamin

Ninja
On Mar 11, 2021, at 12:51 PM, Sandra Jones <jsandra566@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello D,

I'm Sandra Jones and I'm selling the trike. It's still available, the price is $2000, and I'm not interested in any trades. I'm selling it because now I'm serving in F E Warren AFB Wyoming, but I was recently promoted and soon to be transferred to Elmendorf AFB in Anchorage Alaska for a 3 year period, so I don't need it anymore at this time. It's a 2003 Honda Gold Wing trike with only 35,250 miles on it. It's fully loaded with extras added like GPS navigation and satellite radio, built-in factory reverse, cruise control, adjustable windshield with air vent built in, king and queen seat with backrests and more. In perfect condition, never involved in any accident, with no body damage or rust, and it runs great. The title is clear on my name. All maintenance done at regular intervals. Engine is 1800cc.

Here you can view some pics of my trike: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOMx4qyBO-akaBcgvm1VbT8jDeHIesZSgePMhkCgICK4iOB4ITZ--36vVr2koVOXw?pli=1&key=bjBOYkdBa21QQjdHcTYzNVRwcldJQmtJTGRLRThR

Email me back if you're interested in buying and have the funds ready.

Thank you

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 11:29 AM <D>wrote:

Please tell me about the 2003 Goldwing trike you have for sale on FB Marketplace. How many miles does it have?

D

Hello again D,

Allow me to explain. At this time I'm serving at F E Warren AFB, an Air Force military base near Cheyenne, Wyoming. I have the trike here with me, fully serviced and ready for a new owner. Due to my last part of training, which is the most important, I am not allowed to get out of the unit or call whenever I want. The reason I'm selling this trike below market value is because I don't have time for negotiations and I need the money before my departure on March 30 for my next house in Anchorage. As I'm unable to make the transaction in person, I have pre arranged the deal with eBay Motors. The deal includes free delivery because as you may know we can ship a car/bike/etc from home to the base and back one time in a year for free. The transaction through eBay offers you the chance to test and inspect the vehicle for 5 days without a payment to the seller. You will deposit the funds in an eBay Motors trust account and they will hold your money until you receive and inspect the trike and decide whether you want to keep it or not. If by any reason you find something you don't like about it, you can send the trike back on my expense and you will receive a full refund of your money from eBay.

If interested please send me your contact info: full name, shipping address and phone number, so I can register you as my buyer with eBay and they may send all the info on the transaction.

Sincerely,
SSgt Sandra Jones