Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <invved192020@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wmrben3@gmail.com
From: "Staff Sergeant Stephens William David." <invved192020@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021
Subject: God bless you and America.

Hello,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy I write to solicit your attention to receive two trunk, My name is Staff Sergeant Stephens W. David. (U.S. Army) Serving in the Military keeping force in Afghanistan. Can you assist me receive Two Trunk Boxes containing Millions of Dollars.

If you are interested kindly contact me for more details.

God bless you and America.

Best Regards,
Staff Sergeant Stephens William David.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <cskchristo2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: wmrben3@gmail.com
From: "Staff Sergeant Stephens William David." <cskchristo2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Subject: God bless you and America.

Hello,

I write to solicit your attention to receive two trunk, My name is Staff Sergeant Stephens W. David. (U.S. Army) the 2nd Battalion, 508th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, Military keeping force in Afghanistan. Can you assist me receive Two Trunk Boxes containing Millions of Dollars.

If you are interested kindly contact me for more details.

God bless you and America.

G

Gary Lee-Nova

Dated, Feb. 26th, 2021...

Hello, I write to solicit your attention to receive two trunk, My name is Staff Sergeant Stephens W. David. (U.S. Army) the 2nd Battalion, 508th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, Military keeping force in Afghanistan. Can you assist me receive Two Trunk Boxes containing Millions of Dollars. If you are interested kindly contact me for more details. God bless you and America. Best Regards, Staff Sergeant Stephens William David.