Sgt Tamara Williams, US Marine Corps

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
From Sgt Tamara Williams
Return-Path: <sgttamarawilliams@yahoo.cn>
Received: from 83.224.65.24, Italy, Vodafone Omnitel N.v.
Reply-To: <sgttamara_williams@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013

Hello

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care but i have already send the fund out of Afghanistan . I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I am serving as a Marine Corps in United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that i successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner someone i can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth of 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as a family valuables with help of Universal Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in Middle East.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until i come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans,but i have more interest on real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

But the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

My Regards,
Sgt Tamara Williams

XSS

Ninja
Nigeria, Lagos, Airtel Networks Limited

Return-Path: <feelback08@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018
Reply-To: Tamara Williams <sgttamarawilliams@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

Dear Friend

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care but i have already send the fund out of Afghanistan . I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I am serving as a Marine Corps in United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that i successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner someone i can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth of 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as a family valuables with help of Universal Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in Middle East.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until i come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans,but i have more interest on real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

My Regards,
Sgt Tamara Williams

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
More from Nigeria.
Return-Path: <onward03@earthlink.net>
Reply-To: Tamara Williams <sgt.tamarawilliams@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1578974629.585.1523011915845@wamui-abby.atl.sa.earthlink.net>

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <onward04@earthlink.net>
Reply-To: Tamara Williams <sgt.tamarawilliams@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1981799458.642.1523012768076@wamui-abby.atl.sa.earthlink.net>

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <jw03835@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sgttamarawilliams@yahoo.com.hk
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP

Dear friend

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wish to entrust some funds into your care but I have already sent the fund out of Afghanistan . I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I am serving as a Marine Corps in the United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner, someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as family valuables with help of Universal Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in the Middle East.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until I come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans,but I have more interest in real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your cooperation.

My Regards,
Sgt Tamara Williams

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jessicaweight30@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sgttamarawilliams@yahoo.com.hk

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <sgt.tamarawilliams@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020
Subject: Dear , THANKS, GET BACK TO ME.

Dear

First I will like to thank you for your quick respond to my mail and wiliness to partner and assist me in this project, I believe that with you, we will be able to invest this fund well over there in the country as soon as it is delivered to you. Without wasting much time in this, I want you to know that, the fund has been move out to a save place in Europe through the help of a UN envoy on a special duty here in Afghanistan and it has been deposited with JP. Morgan Trust security Company as a family valuable item and they will have the fund deliver to you through a special diplomatic means as soon as possible. Also note that the security company is not aware of the true content of the two truck boxes so do not tell them it is money that is inside the boxes.

Before I can proceed with more details to you, I will like to know you more as a friend and partner, so get back to me with the following information as listed below

Your Full Name, Your Full Contact Address, Your ID, Your Home and Cell Phone Number, Your Occupation and Age.

Get back to me immediately you receive this email.

My Regards,
Sgt Tamara Williams

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Not going to carry this weight.

Return-Path: <3wIezXw8JDKEKFTTJDBXFJHIUebHNBJM.DPNEJIBNJMUPOddZBIPP.DPN@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: jessicaweight30@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE!!

Dear Friend

Greetings, I really wish to have you as my good friend and also wishes to entrust some funds into your care but I have already sent the fund out of Afghanistan . I need your sincere and truthful friendship. My name is Sgt Tamara Williams. I am serving as a Marine Corps in the United States of America Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan.

I have $6.5 Million US dollars that I successfully moved out of the country. I need a good partner, someone I can trust. It is oil business money we did with Afghan citizens worth 42 million US dollars, but the 6.5 million US Dollars stated is my share on the business and its legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Afghanistan as family valuables with help of Universal Morgan Trust security Company through their branch in the Middle East.

The most important thing is ''' Can I Trust You? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep my own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where my part of the funds will be until I come and meet with you for discussions on investment plans,but I have more interest in real estate or any other profitable investment . If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your cooperation.

My Regards,
Sgt Tamara Williams

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
The same text as Quark.

Return-Path: <tamara.williams1@yahoo.com.ph>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020