Shark Trade Funds

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrmodestyy@gmail.com>
Reply-To: fundsbatch@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021
Subject: IT'S TIME TO REAP, ARE YOU NOT READING THE SIGNS, BLESSINGS COMES IN DISGUISE

WELCOME TO SHARK TRADE ACCOUNT
(NOTE: IF THIS MESSAGE IS FOUND IN SPAM FOLDER, MOVE IT TO THE INBOX, ITS DUE TO THE SECURITY IMPOSED ON THE EMAIL TO DISTRACT INTERNET HACKERS)

TOTAL AMOUNT TO CLAIM: $56 400 000 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS

IT'S TIME TO REAP, ARE YOU NOT READING THE SIGNS, BLESSINGS COMES IN DISGUISE

This is a digital currency, its well and highly secured, i hope you have a QR SCANNER on your phone, so you can scan the public key to view your details there is a barcode on your ownership licence certificate i just got for your funds release and i will be risking sending it via email just for you to believe me, I can not be going this far just to scam you, this is an authentic ownership certificate with security details on the body, barcodes and private codes, which can be scanned by QR SCANNER and an approved BANK QR SCANNER for the private key , the private key is meant for bank alone or bitcoin ATM MACHINE, Why do you always feel that i am scamming you, you have trust issues with me and that makes me uncomfortable, because i go out of my way just to make sure your funds is not cancelled.

This has always been the problem, the OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND THE CERTIFICATE OF EXISTENCE, Please do not let any other eye see this, if you do, don't blame me for any eventuality .You will DOWNLOAD QR SCANNER TO SCAN THE KEY ON THE OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS WHICH I WILL SEND AFTER YOU HAVE CONFIRMED THAT YOU WILL SEND THE FEE, IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE, YOU CAN USE YOUR IPHONE TO SCAN THE BARCODE, I HAVE BEEN HONEST WITH YOU FROM THE BEGINNING, I STILL WONDER WHY YOU DOUBT ME,

The BITCOIN card will be delivered to your doorstep with all the original hard copy back ups documents, I don't want to take chances, Please you must trust me and work this out with me, good things doesn't come by easily, we have all made the sacrifices, IT'S TIME TO REAP, ARE YOU NOT READING THE SIGNS, BLESSINGS COMES IN DISGUISE, CHECK IT , PEOPLE HAVE MISSED BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE, DUE TO PAST REGRET OR BELIEFS, I will prove you wrong, Goodnews is that the BITCOIN CARD IS COMING ALONG WITH A HAND POS MACHINE, YOU CAN USE YOUR CARD AT THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME, IT COMES WITH ITS OWN NETWORK, YOU CAN SEND MONEY TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, IN JUST A CLICK , YOU DON'T NEED A COMPUTER .

CHECK AND GET BACK TO ME SO WE CAN GET THIS COMPLETED IMMEDIATELY