Shawn Nuria

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <m1872001@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-wm1-f66.google.com) (209.85.128.66)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019
Subject: Re: RE

Dear friend,

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and this is a risk free business opportunity and I urge you to treat it serious.

Also, I contacted you independently and no one is informed of this communication and you should keep all information secret. You may be worried how I got your email; I have used a military grade tool to identify and email you. Please be patient to read through.

Sequel to the earlier email I sent you from an Alias identity which was done on purpose for safety reasons. I am Nuria Shawn and a service member of the US Army currently stationed in Syria.

In course of our operation, I have accidentally found a secured box which is loaded with pure Gold Bars weighing 372.86 KG which from my own findings the current standard price per Kilogram is $42,509.68USD. Arithmetically, the entire Gold Bar is worth $15,850,159.30USD. However, I have secured the box and moved to safe place and ready for immediate shipment to Turkey which is by far the closest and safest for this sort of shipment and I shall avail to you with proof upon your agreement to work with me. Fortunately, Mr. Trump has insisted that we would be leaving Syria any moment from now. Visit: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-troops-leave-syria-president-trump-declares-victory-over-n949806

I have contracted a security company to help move the box to Turkey from here and from there all other strategic arrangements can be done to hand over these treasure to you on my behalf.

Now my proposal is that you will coordinate the receipt of the box from the security company and also perfect the sales transaction with a Gold merchant which I have also found on the web whom I will introduce to you as soon you confirm your readiness to work with me. I would also be very glad if you could make yourself physically available in Turkey to ensure this business is handled meticulously in person because I do not often subscribe to engaging and consummating businesses that involves money to be done on air or over the internet only since a lot of people especially from Africa are taking advantage of innocent people.

Upon the conclusion of this business, you shall be responsible for keeping my share until I am back home by next month. You shall be entitled to 40% of the worth of the deal and 10% will be set aside for expenses you may incur.

However, I am aware of the human and social lives that has been adversely affected due to the internal and external interference in Syria and the unholy action of the insurgents and I am in no position to adjudge the entire situation or actions from all parties involved in the conflict but I am giving back part of my own share to the people of Syria through a local humanitarian agency to help in the rebuild effort. This is my own volition knowing full well that this treasure could get in the wrong hands with no human feelings if I fail to assume ownership.

NOTE: The sale and immediate conversion of these Gold Bars to cash is as easy as a walk in the park and the market is a hot cake as there are few qualities like these in the world today. Also, you shall not be exposed to any risk whatsoever as long you keep a tight lip and ensure you keep every information regarding this deal confidential and the procedure to legitimize the source of fund will never be a problem since the money is coming from a merchant.

I am also aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy me because you do not approve of my proposal. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not fight against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the current dynamics in the Government of our country dictates that I make this move. Such opportunity only comes once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I do not have any telephone line while I am here and I will not be able to call you. Please observe this instruction religiously. Please again; note I am a family man with 2 children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private life. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting soon and Again, I can assure you that this will be 100% successful so long you keep a tight lip and keep it a secret and NEVER discuss this to anyone and no matter how close the person.

If you are interested in this proposal, please introduce yourself by letting me know about you by stating the following:
Your Full Names,
Age,
Current Country of Residence,
Job/Profession,

This will enable us know one another and also inform me if we can build a viable business together at the close of this deal since I have a zero business skill at the moment.

I await your urgent response soon.

Regards,
Shawn Nuria

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <robert.leitz@lsus.edu>
Received: from smtp.lsus.edu ([198.182.205.231])
Subject: RE
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019
Reply-To: "shawn.nuria@hot.rr.com" <shawn.nuria@hot.rr.com>

Hello
I have a transaction that I believe will be of mutual benefits to both of us. kindly Contact me for more details as I want to be sure that my mail got to you before I can reveal more.

Regards