Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Jan 6, 2020, 6:13 PM

City Tower 2, Office 1702
Sheikh Zayed Rd, Trade Center First
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Greetings from the Royal Family, my name is Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai. On behalf of the Royal Family myself, I wishes to inform you that our desire on earth is to see the betterment of the less privileged children, good education and good healthcare without discrimination of Culture, Country and Religion. We own Appalachian Children's Home at Kentucky and we will be glad to setup in IDAHO using you.

The Royal Family of Dubai wishes to make the world a better place for the Less Privileged by building of Charity Foundation/Homes in your country but this must be handle with trust and humility. This Charity Project will be a great benefit for the poor Orphans in your home country.

You are most welcome to Dubai, UAE, the Royal Family is willing to donate $5,000,000.00 USD for the Charity Project in your home country and hope you can be Trusted. In order to facilitates the release of the funds by the Bank as ordered by my Father (Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum), you are advice to fill out the membership form attached to gain access to this project.

Regards
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum,
Crown Prince of Dubai, United Arab Emirates

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
The words “you are advice” in the scammer’s email confirms that the scammer is from Nigeria.

Last edited: