Sheryl Barne, My-Data-Source.com

Annielee

Samurai
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Subject: If you need extra income i have here some information that you might need

Dear friend,

My name is Sheryl Barne, and I am the Director of My-Data-Source.com. I would personally like to invite you to become part of our team doing work -at-home data entry.

We have guided thousands of team members to success using our new type of data-entry job called Global Data Entry. Some members are currently making $300 -$2000 and more per day, using our program and guidance. We have been dealing with online data entry for over 7 years.

http://vurl.bz/dnom/V

Do you have a few minutes? I will explain more.

Get More details here:
http://vurl.bz/dnom/V

What Is Required?

All that we ask of you is to type a few short lines of data text, and post to the sources we suggest. Once that is complete, hit the enter key, and you are done. YES, it is that simple. The more data you type, the more money you can make. With this program we will teach you everything you need to know on how to do these data entry jobs, and after you complete our online training we will have you submitting data in 10 minutes or less.

We will show you many tips to assure your success. We will have you sign up with a pay link account. This is where your checks or wire transfers will be sent on the 1st and 15th of every month. We will have you set up with the necessary tax identification number to do this program.

Check this link to get more information:
ttp://vurl.bz/dnom/V

Sheryl Barne
Online Marketer

If you would like to opt-out from our mailing list simple reply to this address with the subject UNSUBSCRIBE..

P.S. Why hold onto a job you dislike, when you can have the freedom and flexibility to carve out a career that's perfectly suited to your needs and desires? You already have the skills and the power to quickly start a prosperous writing career. All you need is a helping hand to get started today!
Return-Path: <www@host17.webserver1010.com>
Received: (from www@localhost) by host17.webserver1010.com