Shihtzu Puppies For Homes

from: Bonzonnation Shihtzupuppies <bonzonnationshihtzupuppies2001@gmail.com>
date: Dec 26, 2020, 6:47 PM
subject: Re: A message from your Shihtzupuppiesforhomes contact form.

Nice reading from you and to know that you would be interested in our puppy*Marley,The puppy is still available, presently Marley is 11 weeks old, have had current vaccination,vet check, health certificate with 1 year health guarantee and he is USDA He is potty trained, home raised and well socialized .
He will be a great Puppy that fits their size in future. He is smart, healthy, very happy and very friendly. has completed all basic obedience/behaviors training and ready for a new home.
He is extremely smart, learns fast and easy, and is a pleasure to own . He easily gets along well with other home Animals, even Cats and Children. He needs to be brushed and combed to maintain her beauty. We ship our puppies from our home In California
to anywhere in the US. Marley cost $600.00 We ship our puppies via airplane, Gateway Cargo Logistics, with
ground delivery when appropriate/necessary. Usually we charge an additional
$200 for shipping but right now, we have coupons to ship freely
nationwide.* *Again i want you to know we ship our puppies 24/7
that is on Mondays to Mondays.
I will appreciate it if we arrange and proceed with Marley’s delivery to you. Let me know if you are ready to proceed with the purchase
so I can get back to you with the payment information so that we can proceed.
Our Contact info for Lifetime Support.=> Collar
and Leash. -Valid Papers.=> Blanket (great for taking home mom's smell)
Medium.=> Food menu=> 30 days 100% money back Guarantee .=> 100% lifetime
satisfaction Guarantee=> Up to date with shots and Vaccines=> When you
buy one of our pups you get my knowledge and my expertise for any
training/problems/questions etc.
Equally feel free to let us know
if you have any questions, concerns or need assistance Thanks again for
your time.*
*With Best Regards*
This message came from your website contact form, http://shihtzupuppiesforhomes.com
Sent via Websites + Marketing