Shuichi Watanabe, Medipal Holdings, Japan

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
See also: Yuji Sakon, Medipal Holdings, Japan

Return-Path: <shuichiwatanabe@medipalholdingscorporation.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic316-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.130.123)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020
From: Shuichi Watanabe <shuichiwatanabe@medipalholdingscorporation.com>
Reply-To: Shuichi Watanabe <shuichiwatanabe@medipalholdingscorporation.com>
Message-ID: <1237350660.529814.1589190996841@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject:

Dear

Yes , this will benefit both parties when we partner together, despite busy schedule all we need from you now is majorly email communication with our customer which i believe you are doing perfectly because you are good in responding to email messages.

I am also a very busy person at the moment and i may not really have all the time to be writing front and back messages.yes our interest to have you as our regional representative in USA and we have our strong interest to open and operate a warehouse which is very important inline with suggestion for our 2020 business expansion growth. but your major job description is inline with our current situation and we have current situation of debit and we need a committed and honest Regional Coordinator/Representative to handle money own by our customer in your province, you will be required to :

1. Be able to respond to their email daily
2. Be able to received their calls and call them immediately when there is a need
3. Be able to receive payments from our clients (if needed)
4.Be able to Secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach and Maintain proper records of transactions.

Subject to your satisfaction and understanding of our job description, we can then possibly draft a working agreement for your possible review and attention. You should informed of all fill the necessary information for the purpose of the agreement to be prepared
I look forward to hear from you

Best Regard
Shuichi Watanabe

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020
Subject: RE RE MEDIPAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION

Dear Re:
As regard to your question, below is a brief explanation on the reason why we need you as our Representative

WHY WE NEED YOU?
We have clients from America and North America that have not met up with the normal payment schedule of 30 days. Based on research and past experience we have discovered that having a representative in the same region with our clients, it becomes very easy for them to comply and pay in due time and also help expand our product in the region. This is why we want to employed your service for swift and easy communicate with our customers and retrieval of payment.

We presently get our payment through checks and draft issued in our favor by our clients but the reason why we seek for local representatives over there in the States is because, when our customers sends their checks down to Japan, it becomes international checks and this takes longer time to clear in our local bank ( 1-2months ) and this is slowing down business for us and we are losing a lot of money by doing this as most of our capitals are procured as short term loan and overdraft from banks with high interest rate. It is as a result of the above we decided to appoint a reliable representative overseas who will now serve as medium of sales/payment collection and have direct dealing with our clients on our behalf. Your role is to receive the check from the customer, cash it, keep your 5% commission ,You will be receiving payments on behalf of MEDIPAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION from our customers.

Subject to your satisfaction and acceptance of our job description, we can then possibly draft a working agreement for your possible review and attention. You should please fill the necessary information below for the purpose of the agreement to be prepared

1] FULL NAMES:
2] DIRECT PHONE NUMBER:
3] CITY:
4] STATE:
5] ZIP CODE:
6] NAME OF COMPANY:
7] COMPLETE COMPANY ADDRESS:
8] POSITION
Upon the receipt of the follow information above, we will send to you all the necessary information you required. I am glad you response to your email timely,

Best Regard
Shuichi Watanabe

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020
Subject: Re

Hello

i have explain in details enough for you to understand.

My question was how you've been collecting money from overseas all these years.
Answer: we collect payment through checks , our customers sends their checks down to Japan here

If you are interested to represent us you will be get paid or collect their payment through check too.

hope your question is answered .

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
hope your question is answered .
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<shuichiwatanabe@medipalholdingscorporation.com>:
No mx record found for domain=medipalholdingscorporation.com

Yep, pretty much. :ROFLMAO:

GhanaGeria

One He-Goat Short Of A Westy
Try Yuji Sakon at projectmanager266@gmail.com - He might be able to answer questions about the whereabouts of Shuichi Watanabe. ;)