Staff member
Smart Anosike, scammer in India

From SMART ANOSIKE
Return-Path: <smarttino2ky@hotmail.com>
Received: from 125.23.73.86, Delhi, India, Bharti Infotel Ltd
X-Originating-IP: [125.23.73.86]
X-Originating-Email: [smarttino2ky@hotmail.com]
X-Sender: [smarttino2ky@hotmail.com]
Subject: MY BROTHER REPLY HERE FOR UPDATE..THE PREVIOUSE BOXES HAS BEING BLOCK...AWAIT
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006
Return-Path: [smarttino2ky@hotmail.com]

DEAR BROTHER,

MERRY XMAS TO YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.....I REALLY BELIEVE IN GOD THAT WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT THIS NEW YEAR AND ALSO SHARE WITH GOOD MANNER AND SPIRIT BCOS WE ARE BORN TO BE BLESS IN THE CHRIST JESUS WHO STRENGHTING US AND NOTHING CAN STOP THAT BLESSING NOT TO COME TO PASS IN OUR WAY.

ALL THE BEST WE THANK GOD FOR THE GOOD THINGS HE GAVE US AND LIFE WE ARE LIVING TODAY AND ALSO FOR THE THINGS THAT IS ABOUT TO COME ON OUR WAY, I REALLY APPRECIAT IT SO MUCH AND AM SAYING THANKS TO ALMIGHTY GOD IN EVERYTHING.

MY BROTHER AM ALSO HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT MY PRIVATE BOX WHICH I GAVE YOU SO SO TIME HAVE BEING BLOCK EVEN MY CHATING ID... AS THE MATTER OF FACT I HAVE UPEN THIS ONE FOR MY CONTACT GUYS SO THAT WE CAN START FROM WERE WE STOP EXPECIALY YOU BROTHER.

MY BROTHER EVERY DISSAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING AND WE MUST MANOVER ALL THERE PLANS AGAINS US.REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAID I WE CURSE THEM TO GATHER WEALTH AND I WE HAND IT OVER TO THE ONES THAT PLEASES ME..MY BROTHER WHO ARE DOES ONES THAT PLEASES HIM?I NEED THIS ANSWER FROM YOU AS YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY THIS MAIL.WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE.

HERE IS MY CHATING ID ...... [SMART_TINO2KY@YAHOO.COM] AND I WANT YOU TO ADD ME NEW AGAIN ON YOUR YAHOO LIST SO THAT WE CAN TALK MORE AND KNO EACH OTHER WELL AS WE ARE GOING TO MET CONSTANTLYONLINE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CORPRATION AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

FROM YOUR CONTACT GUYMAN

SMART BASE IN INDIA
+919910601366
+919873889518

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
From kamanai john
Return-Path: <john_kamanai@yahoo.com>
Received: from 125.23.18.116, Delhi, India, Bharti Infotel Ltd
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006
Subject: from smart
To: [funsco2cube4real@yahoo.com]

BROTHER,

MY NAME IS SMART FROM IMO STATE NIGERIA BASE IN INDIA AS GUY...BROTHER I WE LIKE YOU TO BE MY CONTACT THERE SO THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER AND SHARE AS WELL,

KNOWING ME WE NOT BE IN VAIN TO YOU OK THIS IS MY PRIVATE ID [nnanyereugoone2004@yahoo.co.in] AND I WANT YOU TO REPLY ME THERE ....MY +919873889518. +919910601366 I WE GIVE YOU MY FULL CONTACT AND EXPLAIN TO YOU WELL IMEDIATLY I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL.....PLS DONT REPLY ME ON THIS ID I USE TO SEND YOU THIS MAIL.

THANKS AND EXPECT YOUR REPLY, i chat with this... [smartino2ky@yahoo.com]... add me

SMART.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
From smart anasike
Received: from 125.23.18.116, Delhi, India, Bharti Infotel Ltd
Return-Path: <nnanyereugoone2004@yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006
Subject: thanks for your reply

UDODIRIGI NWANNE,

I GOT YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENT WAS WELL NOTED BY ME,BROTHER I WANT US TO WORK TOGETHER I PROMISE U THAT I WE NOT BETRAYED YOU
YOUR SHARE WE BE SEND TO YOU IMEDIATLY YOUR MAGA DROP...IT WE TAKE 48HOURS FOR YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY BCOS HERE THERE WESTERN UNION ....DOEST SEND MONEY OUT..

WE WORK INDIA TO INDIA JOBS HERE 60 FOR US WHILE 40 FOR YOU OVER THERE.I DO WORK BANGLADESH,DUBIA JOB AND SIRINLANKA ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER JOB FROM ANY SIDE IN ASIA YOU CANNOT ATTAIND DO LET ME KNOW.

AND THE PROGRAMING HAVE TO BE THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS ONLY AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE BILL FIRST FROM YOUR SIDE .THIS IS THE NAME I USE TO WORK AS DIPLOMNT...JAMES BELLO....DONT GIVE MAGA ANY CONTACT THE DIPLOMAT WE CALL HIM AS SOON AS HE ARRIV TO FINISH UP WITH HIM OK

JUST TELL MAGA THT THE DIPLOMNT WE CONTACT HIM IMEDIATLY HE ARRIVE IN HIS COUNTRY ,AND MAKE SURE U SEND ME ALL THE NECCESSARY REGURIMENT LIKE THE FULL DETAILS OF THE MAGA AND THE COUNTRY WERE THE DIPLOMANT IS COMING FROM AND ALSO THE NAME OF THE CATCHER...AND THE COMPANY NAME IF BANK OR SECURITY COMPANY...YOU WE MENTION THE AMOUT INSIDE BOX...

FEEL FREE AND BE SENDING ME JOB HERE SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO SHARE MONEY AS WELL...AM FROM EZINAIHITTE MBAISE WE ARE THESAME BROTHER........MY FAMILY LIVE IN ABA. HERE IS MY ELDER BROTHER NUMBER...08037173605 IN NIGERIA...INCASE U WANT TO COMFERM.

HOPE YOU ARE FINE AND OUR GUYS THERE,HERE IS MY NUMBER 009198738895I8 00919910601366 I CHART WITH THIS ID [SMARTINO2KY@YAHOO.COM]... I WE CALL YOU SOON.
BROTHER WE ARE GUY AND GOD ALWAYS MAKE WAY FOR US TO MET EACH OTHER...WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT BROTHER TRUST ME...........

GO THROUGH IT

Brother you we package your job there very well with the necessary document you need to enable your maga to be convict...My work here is to call the maga as the diplomat that came to deliver his consignment to him and flash him in a way that he we enter speed to sell his property or take loan to pay us with good manner finish.......

This is how to package job under diplomat level.........Indians doest pay money out and he we not like to travel out to pay the money...Now you we let him know that the bank or security company depence on wht you are using to work him....is planing to send a diplomat name is JAMES BELLO...To deliver his consigbment in his country without any problm or delay....

You we let him know that the office we takecare of the lifting charges and tax here were his consignment we take off .....Why he we pay the imegration and custom charges in his country to enable his consignment clear from the airport as well...

This charges have to be pay first to the diplomat imediatly he inform him his arrival in india...He should met him with the cash either in dollar or local currency of the country and his international passport or his driven licsence something to identfy him as the rigtfull and reall beneficiary of that consignment....

inform him that the diplomat have only 4working days to spend there in india so he should hasting up to avoid delay or more dumorage...Let him kno that the diplomat doest kno the content of his box ok Dont give any contact to the maga the diplomat we contact him as soon as he arrive his country ok

bye do as u can to enable this be proceed as well ok
finish up with ur own brain ok
smart
ONYE..NWE..ANYI..GBA.GI...UME

Mogpog

Samurai

Ugly little bastard isn't he? I forgot I have this lad too, lost his details in a pc format and just found em all. He has a sister Charity Ann, was dumped by a girl called Durdona Musaeva (to whom he purchased a mercedes lol) ... moved to India and cotinues running scams, providing bank accounts and fake docs etc ... I never forget an asshole

Mogpog

Samurai
Your not wrong CS, he is a piece of shit too ... this was him handing on a serial vic to another lad

below is the malay info.he is my old client i have taken so much from him and i diverted him to that format i sent you.but he does not know that it is the same person.
and behold the batman belt