Smith Famous - The Electronic Gadget Co. Limited

scamtracer

Beware of this forum spammer and scammer

Interested buyers should contact us directly on:

EMAIL: [marketplace99@yahoo.com]
EMAIL: [marketplace99@yahoo.com]

Brand new original Genuine,Authentic Apple iPhone 3GS 32 GB and 16gb ( Black or White) in a box, the latest firmware, The phone is officially unlocked/ legally unlocked. (this means you can upgrade your firmware in the future) and also you can use the iPhone with any sim cards, It works with any sim cards in overseas too as it is unlocked.

WARRANTY

All our products comes with 1 year full international warranty for every product sold out,our products are 100% Brand new with full boxed accessories,sealed box and original package.

Languages support (32): English (U.S/U.K),France, German, Estonian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Latvian, Flemish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil/Portugal), Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Romanian, Slovak, and Croatian.

Interested buyers should contact us directly on:

Email: [rhalea.classicelectronics.caul@gmail.com]

Contact Information
Mr. Smith Famous
( Sales , MANAGER )

Company Details - THE ELECTRONIC GADGET CO. LIMITED
Registered No.03847537
Address:16 OAKFIELD ROAD, LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRE LE2 1LU, LE2 1LU
Telephone : +447024065722
Email: [marketplace99@yahoo.com]

KarenK85

Phone Scam

Hi There, i have been emailing this company back and forth about a new IPhone 4 I am looking to buy. They have assured me that their company is legit and forwarded me on certificates that they are a registered company etc. I aslo asked if they accept paypal as this would be the only secure way that I would pay. They told me they only accept Paypal if I was buying more then 5 products. After doing a bot of research and looking through forums i can see alot of people are saying this is a scam, does anyone know if this is a scam or not? has anyone tried buying anything from them and succeeded? Please if you could give me any feedback, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Karen :)

PHONE SCAM ON ANTIFRAUD

Hello Karen,

If you replied to this thread which says scam, it means that you should NOT buy anything from them at ANY conditions or payment form.

What are you going to do if you paid with Paypal and the phone does not arrive? NOTHING.

So please be smart, do not buy from any of the companies mentioned on this site! Remember is the price seems very good, it is most likely to be a scam.

Templar

Super Moderator
@ Karen,

Charlie's Angel is right.

The company THE ELECTRONIC GADGET CO. LIMITED does exist, but it is a small TV shop in Leicester.

The scamers use the Name of this entity to scam, and there has been people that has been scammed by them.

The Tel No has been traced to West Africa.

It is a forwarding number and cost 40p per minute.

Do stay away from these scammers..