Subject: FED-EX COURIER COMPANY/ YOUR CHEQUE DELIVERY UPDATE
From: "FED-EX Express Delivery Company" <fedexship.admin@fedex.com>
Reply-To: [fedexship.admin@gmail.com]

FedEx Courier Company
P.O.BOX 2 Gibson Way
Cotonou Benin Republic
Tel: 011-2348-083-71-1980
Fax: 011-2348-083-71-1980

Dear Previous UK Online Lottery Winner !

How are you doing today?Hope you and your family are doing great today? On behalf of the Staff members of the FedEx Courier Delivery Company,we bring this to your notice that the UK Online Lottery Finance Officer has just called us in respect about The delivery of your UK Online Lottery winning Bank Draft worth of $500,000.00(Five hundred Thousand USDA Dollars,that is with us here in the FED-EX courier Delivery Company Branch Office: West Africa (COTONOU REPUBLIC). Mind you the Delivery Fees of your bank draft has been paid, you are only paying FOR security keeping fees of 10 day being dumorage bases that your bank draft has accumulated in our custody, which amounted to $ 2,500

Your email address was selected randomly from official worldwide company's/Internet data web through online email addresses search engine with the aid of Google prominent search.Been entered as dependent clients email address with; Reference Serial Number: 652- 66 2 and Batch number AT-045SB06-03.

Your email address attached to the ticket number: 2752226896 that drew the lucky winning number 2, which consequently won the online sweep stake in the 2nd category,in four parts.You have therefore been approved for a payment of US$500,000(Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)in cash credited to file reference number: IPL/4249859609/WP1.This is from a total cash prize of US$ 5 Million dollars,shared among the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this 2nd category.

For your information, Compensation Finance Officer has paid the delivery charges of your bank draft, and premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the check showing that it is not a Drug Money.

The Uk Lotto Compensation Finance Officer would have paid the $ 2,500 but he said no, because he do not know when you will be ready to claim your package and also the more longer your package stays with the PERFECT VAULT SECURITY COMPANY, the more increase in your dumorrage fee and as such, you might end up paying an extra fee for dumorrage.

I will advise you to get back to me with the PERFECT VAULT SECURITY COMPANY fees of your check as stated below: You are to make the PERFECT VAULT SECURITY COMPANY fees through Western Union Money Transfer Agent or Money Gram money transfer, in the name of the FedEx Courier Delivery Company accountant secretary (Mrs NWEKE ARINZE) asap

MODE OF PAYMENT( Western Union or Money Gram Money Transfer Agent)
Receiver's Names: NWEKE ARINZE
Address: Republic of Benin.Cotonou

Your PERFECT VAULT SECURITY COMPANY fees payment information must include the following:
Sender's Full Name:
(Reconfirm) Sender's Address:
Amount Sent:$ 2,500
Text Question: Sky Colour
Text Answer: Purple
MTCN: 10 digit (Money Transfer Control Number) made available for easy
pick up

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and direct telephone number after you might have sent the security keeping fees of your check to me again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and i will also furnish you with our FED-EX tracking numbers (www.fedex.com/tracking) as SOON AS the PERFECT VAULT SECURITY
COMPANY confirmed and release your check to us

I await your payment information today.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Smith Washington
COURIER CONTROLLER
FED-EX COURIER COMPANY
WEST AFRICAN BRANCH
©2008 www.fedex.com