Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <babysoknah@hotmail.fr>
Received: from 41.207.162.249, Togo, Togo Telecom
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011
Reply-To: [babysoknah@hotmail.fr]

Hi,Hello dear
my name is Soknah, i found your details contact at a site and my spirit tell me that you are the kind of man i have been looking for my life partner, then i pick interest to know you,and be a friend if you are willing or interesting to know who i am, you can write to me through my email below then i will tell you who i am and my pictures.you know that distance, nationality or age does not in any relation what matters alot is love and honest thanks have a nice day
yours friend Email (babysoknah@hotmail.fr)
Soknah

Second mail:

Return-Path: <babysoknah@hotmail.fr>

Hi Dearest
I know this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not meet or had a previous correspondence,Please bear with me.i will really like to have a good relationship with you,

and i have a special reason why i decided to write you because of the urgency of my situation here,

I Am Soknah 25 Years old Girl from liberia,the only daughter of Late Dr George Welliams Before my fathers death he was a very well know mar chant in cocoa, kola nuts, African Gold and land developer,my father was killed by unknown gun men during the war crises in my country then, No one knows why he was short by the rabbles, before he died he is being rushed to a private hospital where he stay for few days and then died, But before he died he told me everything about this asserts since am the only child he has,

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment am receiving from my step mother, She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father,Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable travel ling documents,

Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which he gave me when he was conscious at the private hospital then. It contains important documents. So I decided to run to Refugee Camp, where I am presently seeking help under The Church of St. John the Baptist here in Lome Togo,

I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.My father was indeed blessed and deposited the sum of US$5,520 Million in a Bank with my name Soknah George Welliams as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for

the transfer and investment of the money.As you will help me in an investment, and i will like to complete my studies over there too,

As i was in my 1st year in the university when the crisis started in my country .It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes,please i wll like your to do this afther my late father money transfer to you.

I have prepared all the information of transaction of the money into your bank account, I will instantly send to you all the necessary information to commence the transaction to you get me out from this refugee camp as soon as possible,I do not have any telephone number,But you can call me with the Rev Father office telephone in the refugee camp his name is

Rev Johnosn PAUL, the number is (+228 99152808) When you will call remember to ask of Miss soknah he would send for me, i will like you to send me your picture .open the attach is my

picture
Yours love
Soknah