Soliootmk.jp, Selling Pre IPO Shares in STRIPE INC

R

Revx

Hi Everyone,

I am usually pretty savvy, but I have just been done. Solio TMK is "located" in Japan. soliotmk.jp They are posing as an investment firm to try to get you to pay for Stripe Inc shares before they go to IPO. They have a seemingly legimate website, their emails, prospectus, and even share certificate issued look totally legit.

I even search all the scam search engines but found nothing on this company. So far its checking all the boxes. News and media also were saying the same things about Stripe.

However when they kept ringing me for further investments I started to think, this is a bit annoying - are they doing this in my best interest? I started digging, the 3 executives listed on their webpage are unheard of in facebook, twitter, instagram, and even linked in. Something nearly all executives are a part of.

One of the profile pictures of one of these executives, reverse image - its an actor from shutterstock (free pictures website).

Next I reached out to Stripe Inc which I should've done in the first instance. I showed them the share certificate, and they did confirm it was a fake.

https://soliotmk.jp/ I Helping You Achieve Financial Security this mob is horribly. Do NOT give them money. I lost $10000 USD to them. I only hope I can try to get the funds back (doubtful as I transferred to them a month ago - 'waiting' for the company to list). Best I can do is try and warn others on as many platforms as possible so if anyone else does a google search, this thread hopefully pops up for them and stops them from making the same mistake I did.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in soliotmk.jp.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Very, very dead.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member

This site can’t be reached​

Check if there is a typo in soliotmk.jp.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

and no ping so dead, for the moment.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Solio TMK is "located" in Japan. soliotmk.jp They are posing as an investment firm to try to get you to pay for Stripe Inc shares before they go to IPO.
When it's a Japanese website and there's no Japanese ON the website that tells you a lot. ;)

Hansolo

That is the IP it keeps being dropped on, then comes back up.

upr.ight.jp
UPRIGHT Inc. are the server space company for that one. I imagine the customer gets challenged and has to prove their legitimacy, and somehow they can so far.