Sonia Garang

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <soniagareng@itimes.com>
Received: from 41.82.163.161, Dakar, Senegal, Sonatel, Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012
Reply-To: sonia garang <soniaphiliptata@yahoo.com>
To: [soniagarag@indiatimes.com]
Subject: Hello

Hello
my name is Sonia, just decided to know you better,do not be surprise. If it will be kind of you,may i know your wish at [soniaphiliptata@yahoo.com]

So that i can send my pictures and more information about my self to you.
Sonia

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <soniiababygareng@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.82.107.178, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014
Subject: This is my full life story

My dear,

How are you today i hope you are well? and I thank God for today. Well, my dear, as I told you in my last post, my condition here is terrible It's like someone in prison and I hope by God's grace I will come out soon. I do not have any relatives now that I can go, but all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I am now, the Reverend Pastor Johnson Baingo. who is the pastor of our church here in the camp (Christ the King Church) I am his care here in the camp, it was very nice to me since I'm here, but I do not live with him rather I 'm leaving in the women's hostel (in the camp) because here they have two hostels one for men and one for women.

So please if you want to contact me, here is the Rev. Tel number (00221768439110) Email revbaingojohnson@yahoo.com

revbaingojohnson@live.com

if you call tell him you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call at Because of my condition here, I do not have much access or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. and I really want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the incident, and I thank God for Rev for letting me use his computer to check my mail and reply . So, my dear, please bear with me if I do not respond on time because I do not have my personal computer, I only use the computer Rev office when he is less busy.

You remember I told you that I have something very important to tell you? Now listen to this because of my condition and what I went through here in the refugee camp, I can not wait to tell you because I believe that God can use you to get me out of this place and for giving me the joy.

I have the deposit certificate of my late father and his Bank death certificate here with me (as his next of kin) that I will send you to the last, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in the United Kingdom, Royal Bank Of Scotland, which he used my name as the next of kin, Sonia Garang, the amount in question is $ 4.5 million (four million five hundred thousand dollars ) So what I need you to please me and hold to help and see that this money is transferred to your bank account or personal account right after the transfer, you can send money from it for me to get my travel documents, passport, plane ticket to come over there to start a new life.

I choose you have a question that I know you need to ask and I think that's a good question, the day I wrote the first I picked up three address of the website you mate i and j ' prayed on the email address (OUR REV. Bingo Johnson), he broth a pieces of paper and wrote the three email address and fold it, he asked me to choose one of the three and I chose yours, so I decided to write to you and I also believe that it is the will of God.

So, in the light of the above, I want you to keep it to yourself and thank you not to tell anyone because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information with confidence and love that I put to you in the hope that we will soon become a family, I will also give you the contact of the bank in my next mail to you contact them and you hear from the bank on how to transfer money into your account. And please I'll also have your contact It's like I said below here, so I can write a latter to the bank and tell them about you, before you contact the bank.

Your full information
YOUR NAME .................................
YOUR HOME ADDRESS ............
COUNTRY ......................................
HOME PHONE .......................
Private phone ...................
MARITAL STATUS ..........................
AGE ..............................................
OCCUPATION ................................

However, you can call me with the reverend office phone line above, my favorite language is English but our official language is French but I speak English very fluently because I attended a school Private English and American language all in my country for almost all my life in school. And please, I am happy to see your photos too, and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each others voice. I'll wait to hear from you as soon as possible,
Thank you and a wonderful day.
Miss Sonia Garang