Administratrix
Staff member
Iran, Tehran, Telecommunication Company Of Tehran

From Sonya
Return-Path: <sonya78983@chooks.screaming.net>
Subject: yo
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018
Message-ID: <2bbb7b816204b3f55851efa63bb468f7@chooks.screaming.net>

Hi, my name is Sonya and i'm from Russia. Currently I live in US. Im so glad to see your profile on Facebook. You seem like my type and I would like us to know each other better. You are super cute and handsome. If you feel the same, email me micilsevq7@rambler.ru and I will send some of my photos. Hugs, Sonya

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Iran, Tehran, Telecommunication Company Of Tehran

Return-Path: <sonya593@carretashalley.com.br>
Subject: hi
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018
Message-ID: <722ab00c65bbbe42709b729dac5e5f06@carretashalley.com.br>

Hello, my name is Sonya and i'm writing you to tell you that you are super cute. I myself am from Russia, but currently living in the USA. Two weeks ago I came across your photos on Badoo and decided I must write to you :-) You are super cute and I want to get to know you better! If you have the same, email me, this is my email gabrielaha00@rambler.ru and I will send more information about me, also my photos. Kisses, Sonya

Photo at Sofya - Sofia

Return-Path: <joe@maidrite.biz>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020
Subject: Aloha my new friend,

What'sup my gentleman I am writing this answer with shudder and impulsion. Hang in there. E-Communication during quarantineperiod is the only thing that uplifting. I believe that it all will be over shortly. I am in search for a serious connections and I hope you also. I will be epitomic.I am a unmarried woman.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my regular email: olyacreative@yahoo.com

Sincerely, your Sonya