Souma K. Isamu, in Japan

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Smile Telecoms Nigeria - Lagos DHCP Pool 1 via London

Return-Path: <x>
Message-Id: <Z5SP__________________________6EOJ@japanmobility.mobi>
Reply-To: skisamu2@outlook.jp
Subject: Re: requesting a business intent with you.
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017

Hello ,

We have not met previously, but I did a search on you for a business suggestion that you might be interested in personally. My business suggestion is legally requested of, but I will need to seek your tentative attention before I can fully detail in full description of my business request that can be handled in your country.

Normally, this business can be handle here in Japan, but certain restriction and my current occupation will not allow me to hence my contact with you. If agreeable in giving me your attention by replying this message, I shall enclosed prospectus/business plan that gives a full description of the business project, which I am sure you will agree is an appropriate development to collaborate with.

I would very much appreciate your cooperation in this matter, and will call you to discuss it further if I have your number available from you anytime. If this time is not convenient, please call me at +81456702549 or email.

Respectfully,
Souma K. Isamu

G

Garfield

Sent: Thursday, 22 June 2017 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: Intent For Business Request.

Hello ,

We have not met previously, but I did a search on you for a business suggestion that you might be interested in personally. My business suggestion is legally requested of, but I will need to seek your tentative attention before I can fully detail in full description of my business request that can be handled in your country.
Normally, this business can be handle here in Japan, but certain restriction and my current occupation will not allow me to hence my contact with you. If agreeable in giving me your attention by replying this message, I shall enclosed prospectus/business plan that gives a full description of the business project, which I am sure you will agree is an appropriate development to collaborate with.
I would very much appreciate your cooperation in this matter, and will call you to discuss it further if I have your number available from you anytime. If this time is not convenient, please call me at +81456702549 or email.
Respectfully,
Souma K. Isamu

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eugen

Still active:
Subject: Re: requesting a business intent with you.
X-PHP-Script: osaka.asiaeurope.com.de/mail2.php for 169.159.81.145
Reply-To: skisamu2@outlook.jp
Message-Id: <E1ihPDS-0006Ey-TY@server72d95632c77e.ulverstonbank.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - server72d95632c77e.ulverstonbank.co.uk
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - tokyo.asiaeurope.com.de
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: server72d95632c77e.ulverstonbank.co.uk: authenticated_id: osakaasiaeuropec/only user confirmed/virtual account not confirmed

Hello ,

I would very much appreciate your cooperation in this matter, and will call you to discuss it further if I have your number available from you anytime. If this time is not convenient, please email or call me at +81 50 5865 4079.

Respectfully,
Souma K. Isamu