Spammer on sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
The pun is deliberate. Yes, we do have a spammer on site. We had a scammer on site once. He was taken care of .

The user's name is autocash. He has been sending out spam private messages to board members. This has been stopped. He has not read the rules here.

You may have received a PM from him. Please just delete it and block him. I have removed his ability to send PM. He received a 10 day infraction when we first found him doing this. Strike 1.

This morning when I came on he was doing it again. I send him a second PM and he did not respond. I gave him a 20 day ban. Strike 2. The attempted spamming continued. I banned him for 30 days. "Strike 3. Sit down. You're out".

You will not find him in the member's list at the moment. He is losing privileges here very quickly. I don't think he has emailed anyone but if you got an email from him, please let an admin know.

And please don't encourage him by visitng his website which is what he wants you to do.

Thank you.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Yes, and just a reminder to possible spammers, even more painful things can happen to you.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
autocash and hoinsy have both been deleted. Hoinsy was trying to spam most of yesterday afternoon and evening and was doing it again when I woke up this morning. These two are taking up too much of my already limited time. Now they are gone.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From autocash. He never responded to my PM. I told him not to spam.
Hi there Central Scrutinizer . . I have just joined this forum and wanted to say hello !

Look forward to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Frank Howard

From hoinsy
Quote of the day: If at first you don?t succeed, then skydiving is not for you

Visit My Site: {Oh look! No link :)! }
================================================== =

Hi there Central Scrutinizer . . I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello !

My name is Sarah and I only just started out on the internet a few short month ago.
Since then I found myself a great online business that is already making me enough income every month so that I was able to quit my old job.
If you too had a similar experience or have an online business that works for you, then I want to hear from you about it.
I am currently compiling peoples online business experiences and intend to publish an e-book about it.
If you have not yet started your own online business and are looking for one, then look no further then the one I am using.
It is so easy to do and comes with full instructions (how else did you think I managed to do it, lol?) that even a child could not fail at it.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sarah

If you got one of these things delete it. We already know about these.

As it says in the rules, if you get some other PM you don't want or you feel in not appropriate, forward it to an admin and we'll take care of it. We will not tolerate spamming.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Stupid spammers. Don't they understand that we have people here who are victims of scammers? The last thing in the world they need is stupid spam from some dork. (I got the P.M.s from both of these losers). :mad:

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
ihugcip, [banmark0001@gmail.com] IP: 123.18.158.205.

Bye. Thanks for wasting our time.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
taxtricu, [quanquanquan7@gmail.com] IP 123.18.158.205.
Thank you for your information and soon reply to my question.
You're welcome. Thanks and goodbye.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
They just won't stop.

numstricul [quanquanquan7@gmail.com] ISP: 222.252.204.83
Thank you for your information and soon reply to my question.
Very much appreciate your help.
thanks so much for useful info
thanks for your suggestion
I think this is enough .....
It's enough to get you removed from this forum, spammer!

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
fuusqui, [lananh8lananh8@gmail.com] ISP: 123.18.141.227
Thanks for your sharing. Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.
Thanks for spamming. Be sure to let the door hit you on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.