Stanley Boey

Hua Mulan

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <sboe59017@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021
Subject: Business Proposal

Dear Friend

Let me start by introducing myself... My name is Stanley Boey, a Singaporean working as the Procurement Category Manager in an oil company. My company is interested in purchasing crude oil from the United Arab Emirates up to 800,000 barrels monthly for a period of 12 months. Being the Procurement Category Manager, it is my responsibility to oversee the contract. My purpose of contacting you is to build a middle man structure between the buyer and the seller where all transactions between the buyer and the seller will be done through the middle man structure.

In case you are wondering why I need you to execute this plan, the truth is that it is against my company’s operational ethics for an employee to profiteer personally from business dealings involving the company.

Therefore, I need to work with someone capable/reliable, who is outside of my personal circle to ensure that my involvement is kept discrete. So my offer to you is that we work as a team to build a middle man structure with you as the face of the Partnership and me working from the back scene.

We are looking at an opportunity that will enable us to make commissions as much as $5 per barrel from each monthly sale. The contract is for 800,000 barrels of crude per month, which means that we will making as much as $4 Million every month for a total period of 12 months.

I have relevant contacts within United Arab Emirates' top echelon for award of crude oil export licenses to any company or individual I present for this venture. This is a great opportunity for us to become renowned players in the global oil industry.

I will provide full details only after receiving your response and confirming your interest.

Regards
Stanley Boey
Email sboe59017@gmail.com

Princess

Ninja
Return-Path: <sboe59017@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021
Subject: Business Proposal

Like I said, I am the Manager, Procurement Category of the SRC (Singapore Refining Company Private Limited), a major buyer of Murban crude of UAE origin produced by the ADNOC (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) and other products from different countries. For now, our company intends to buy 800,000 barrels of this product from the ADNOC on a monthly basis for a period of 12 straight months (one year) but we need a license holder with the ADNOC to stand as a broker/intermediary between our company and the ADNOC.

The ADNOC sell their products through their registered/authorized license holders/operators who stand as brokers/intermediaries between them (ADNOC) and their buyers (the SRC in this case). These license holders receive commissions from the ADNOC on each barrel of the product sold through them. This is where I want you to come in. I propose that we jointly secure the ADNOC license to have you become the authorized broker (agent) through which our company buys product from the ADNOC. I have contacts with the ADNOC that can ensure that you get this license allocation, while I facilitate the award of the purchase contract for the products to you using my position as the head of procurement.

For my role to ensure that you get the license with the ADNOC and to guide you step by step through the entire sales/purchase process until our commissions is paid, I want 50% of every commission paid by the ADNOC.

We will discuss further on the procedures involved once I am sure that you understand and accept my terms. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding this venture.

Kind Regards,
Stanley