Stephanie Smith

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
But not the barrister. http://antifraudintl.org/threads/barrister-stephanie-smith.109927/ ;)

Benin, Cotonou, 3g And Gprs

Return-Path: <gianni-calabria@alice.it>
Message-ID: <158fcb2964c.gianni-calabria@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016
Reply-To: mrs.stephaniesmith88@yandex.com
Subject: My Beloved.

My Beloved.

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner; I found your email listed in the Chambers of Commerce directory while searching for trustworthy person. I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention. My full name is Mrs. Stephanie Smith, a widow from Switzerland. I am presently writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting Cancer and the doctor says i have a few weeks left.

I want to entrust my money $73 million dollars to your care for charity purposes and crave your indulgence as a concerned individual to help use my money for charity and also assist the poor with less privileged in the society so reply to my email for more information as I'm not always online due to my health and my late husband's brother wants me dead so that he will claim all my late husband and i worked for.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it. Give me your word that you will not betray my trust so that i furnish you with more details about the Charity Funds. Please reply now as my health is pretty bad, it's urgent and very important you keep this email confidential to have privacy with you and discuss on this opportunity.

If you are interested kindly contact me on this email ( mrs.stephaniesmith88@yandex.com ) for more details OK.

Have a blessed day and do not forget to pray for me.

Bless you.
Mrs. Stephanie Smith.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <amahdavi@tarahi.com>
Received: from (EHLO server.masternic.net) (174.141.229.7)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2018
Subject: A DONATION WISH TO HELP THE POOR
Reply-To: stepsmit685@gmail.com

My Beloved,

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention. My name is Mrs. Stephanie Smith, a widow from United States of America. I am presently writing you from my sickbed because i have been fighting cancer and the doctor says i have a few weeks left.

I want to entrust my money $8.5 million dollars to your care for charity purposes and crave your indulgence as a concerned individual to help use my money for charity and also assist the poor with less privileged in the society so reply to my private emails: (stepsmit685@gmail.com) for more information as I'm not always online due to my health and my late husband's brother wants me dead so that he will claim all my late husband and i worked for.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money once your receive it. Give me your word that you will not betray my trust so that i furnish you with more details about the Charity Funds. Please reply now as my health is pretty bad, it’s urgent and very important you keep this email confidential.

Have a blessed day and do not forget to pray for me.

Bless you.
Mrs. Stephanie Smith.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <job@psiran.co.ir>
Received: from mail.easyco.ir ([5.160.14.51])
Reply-To: <stephsmith166@yahoo.com>
Subject: Compliment of The season..
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019

My Name is Stephanie Smith,from California, USA. I am a former Director and Investor with British Petroleum but presently diagnosed with Leukemia (Cancer of the Blood), which according to the medical team handling my case, I do not have a chance of surviving this ailment.

However, I have decided to set up a Charitable Foundation, to create awareness about CANCER related disease, helping the disable and less privileged in the society as a way of keeping a legacy not for myself, but for the world in general that after my demise I will be remembered for good.

Consequently, I have decided to put all of my life earnings running into Millions of Dollars for setting up this memorial foundation and would love you to chair and head it in the capacity of handling and administering the day-to-day running of this foundation after my demise.

I wait to hear from you, to give you further detail regarding this and to direct you to my lawyer who will perfect all documents to formally declare and present you as the beneficiary and administrator of this fund.

best regards

Please do email me on my private Email: stephsmith166@yahoo.com

Stephanie Smith

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@masaryk.org.il>
Reply-To: <stephsmith166@yahoo.com>

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <strphanielsmith1948@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019
From: stephanie lynn smith <strphanielsmith1948@gmail.com>
Reply-to: stephanielsmith1948@gmail.com
Subject: Greetings

Greetings,

I know you will be surprised reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention. My name is Stephanie Lynn Smith, a 71 years old widow with stage 4 cancer. I saw your email in my search for someone i can trust to assist utilize the proceeds realized from my estates and investments for charity, basically helping the less privileged, widows and orphans because according to the doctors my days are numbered. I desire to entrust this amount of money in your care and It is my last wish to use this money strictly for charity hence seek a sincere heart to actualize this as my health no longer permit me. I am willing to give you a substantial part of the funds for your personal and family needs so reply to my email ( stephanielsmith1948@gmail.com ) and give me your word never to betray my trust.

I have to rest now and will explain further when i hear from you.

God bless you,
Stephanie.

L

Lisa R

strphanielsmith1948@gmail.com

Greetings,

I know you will be surprised reading from me today but consider this a divine intervention. My name is Stephanie Lynn Smith, a widow with stage 4 cancer. I saw your email in my search for someone i can trust to assist utilize the proceeds realized from my estates and investments for charity, basically helping the less privileged, widows and orphans because according to the doctors my days are numbered. I desire to entrust this amount of money in your care and it is my last wish to use this money strictly for charity hence seek a sincere heart to actualize this as my health no longer permit me. I am willing to give you a substantial part of the funds for your personal and family needs so reply to my email ( stephanielsmith1948@gmail.com ) and give me your word never to betray my trust.

I have to rest now and will explain further when i hear from you.

God bless you,
Stephanie.