Steve Michael, UN Home Equity Relief

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From: Steve Michael <stvmich01@gmail.com>
To: Recipients <stvmich01@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 7, 2020,
Subject: Representative Job offer.

United Nations Home Equity Relief
309 Hay's Lane
London SE1 2HB

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Mr. Steve Michael, the Director of the United Nations Home Equity Relief. Our global head office is located as mentioned above.

We are looking for a representative who will be interested to participate in helping us receive payments on our behalf from our teeming individual and corporate sponsors who are about to start funding our global charitable activities.

Your salary is set at 20% of each deposit made to you and send the rest {the remaining 80%} to any of our authorized representative or agent's account. It will be a tax-free transaction and it will benefit you a lot.

Thanks for your anticipated participation.

Sincerely,

Thank You,
Mr. Steve Michael
 
Top