Return-Path: <kylee1lilly2@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dipjohnsonscott205@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021
Subject: PLEASE CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER +1 (262) 864-3484

U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.

Attention Beneficiary!!!

Greetings to you , My name is Mr Steven T. Mnuchin, I just need to bring to your notice about the release of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) of your funds from homeland security after going through all the documents and all is legal, the Us Treasurer and the Homeland Security approved the delivery. Presently I am at El Paso International Airport Texas on transit with your consignment boxes and before I will go ahead to deliver these boxes to your home address, you will need to reconfirm your details to me again to avoid missing my way or making a wrong delivery.Email Mr. Johnson Scott (dipjohnsonscott205@gmail.com).

YOUR NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE,FAX AND MOBILE:
CITY:STATE:
SEX/AGE:
IDENTIFICATION:

After verifying your information with what I have on my file, I shall contact you so that we will make arrangements on the exact day and time that will be convenient to bring these two packages to your home address. Send the requested information so that I can proceed to meet you any day. You need to take care of the storage keeper which they are asking for $155 so as well I can take care of my flight ticket and that's all okay, so if it's okay by you let me know.

CONGRATULATION.
Steven T. Mnuchin
The Secretary of the Treasury
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice To Recipient:. This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorised redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the recipient, please immediately notify U.S Department of the Treasury of New York by return email, and delete this message from your computer