Svetlana Smirnova, from Russia

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Wow!! must remember not to upset Kat!!
Well this was the picture she sent me when I asked her last time!!-- Now you know why we do not give her any cheek!!
Well!!have you seen the size of her----- err Shotgun???:eek:

Sveta13.jpg

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
We like to think Kat is more like Sveta. But Sveta has been getting jealous of Marina Babka with all the attention Marina has been getting lately. So she wants to get back in the game. She is very upfront about her feelings :)

Sveta12.jpg

Spanish Administrator

Staff member
OK, now. Sveta wants to show off her new jammies. She's just waiting for you to take them off her, boys, in the cyber world. she might even like to talk on the phone, if you pay the bill. Anyway, you know how to bait.

Sveta11.jpg

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Lets make her day !

Hi, if you could pm me her e-mail, we will give it a go! and see if we can get her to send some more pics?
minus the jammies? :eek:

EDIT>> sorry folks it seems her e-mail is not valid anymore! so I cannot contact her! if I get another one I will post details, thanks M Y

Spanish Administrator

Staff member
Accept no Substitutes!

Don't be fooled by cheap, knock-off clones. There is only ONE, original Sveta. Everything else is imitation, however sincere.

Sveta10.jpg

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
You know, besides the fake fingernails or nail tips, she also has a professional pedicure.

Spanish Administrator

Staff member
Yes, she is Helen Wheels. And she's pretty good with four on the floor.

Sveta6.jpg

And if you compare this picture with her passport, you can see where the passport photo came from:

Svetlana_smirnova_Pasport.jpg