Takuro Hasegawa, Medipal Holdings, Japan

D

darkheadhunterxiii

here's another one, also claiming to offer employment with medipal holdings corp. -- phishing email

Dear *****

I appreciate your respond to me and i am glad now that you will be available to communicate with me timely , Medipal Holdings Corporation has sustained its growth through the expansion of its business scale and through innovation.our range of products that includes pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, clinical diagnostics, cosmetics, daily necessities, and raw ingredients for food processing with it's business scope covers import and export trade and order prices goes with customers need's.

Our request is simple, the job is going to be part time job and it will NOT effect your present work .you will work with us as part time regional representative with the view of our 2020 business expansion growth and Your Responsibilities is to Secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach and Maintain proper records of transactions as we will like you to act in the following capacity.

Below is a brief explanation of job scope and details.

1.Be able to respond to our customer email 2.Be able to received their calls and call them immediately when there is a need 3.Act as an intermediary between Medipal Holdings Corporation and our customers in Your region.

4.You will only contact our customers via email, phone or on rare occasion visit them if instructed by us, which do not require much of your time.

Entitlement: You can earn extra income while doing your normal Job/Business and you will be entitled to $4,500 monthly retainer fee, Also under Revenue Share, you, (Representative ) will normally receives a percentage of gross revenue of 10% for a period of one year and 5% for every transaction,if you agree to partner with Us. Additional information will be given to you on the next step.

I look forward to hear from you soon Reply {sales@medipal-holdingscorporation.com } for more details

Thanks
Takuro Hasegawa
(Director & Head-Business Planning)
MEDIPAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION
Add:2-7-15, Yaesu, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 104-8461 Japan
Email: sales@medipal-holdingscorporation.com

P

prs

Here is yet another:

Three different email ids (gmail, yahoo mail, and company email) used to communicate with me

I appreciate your respond to me , Medipal Holdings Corporation has sustained its growth through the expansion of its business scale and through innovation.our range of products that includes pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, clinical diagnostics, cosmetics, daily necessities, and raw ingredients for food processing with it's business scope covers import and export trade and order prices goes with customers need's.
Our request is simple, the job is going to be part time job and it will NOT effect your present work .you will work with us as part time regional representative with the view of our 2020 business expansion growth and Your Responsibilities is to Secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach and Maintain proper records of transactions as we will like you to act in the following capacity.

Below is a brief explanation of job scope and details.

1.Be able to respond to our customer email
2.Be able to received their calls and call them immediately when there is a need
3.Act as an intermediary between Medipal Holdings Corporation and our customers in Your region.
4.You will only contact our customers via email, phone or on rare occasion visit them if instructed by us, which do not require much of your time.

Entitlement: You can earn extra income while doing your normal Job/Business and you will be entitled to $4,500 monthly retainer fee, Also under Revenue Share, you, (Representative ) will normally receives a percentage of gross revenue of 10% for a period of one year and 5% for every transaction,if you agree to partner with Us. Additional information will be given to you on the next step.

I look forward to hear from you soon and you can view our functional website www.medipal-holdingscorporation.com for more details

Thanks
Takuro Hasegawa
(Director & Head-Business Planning)
MEDIPAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION
Add:2-7-15, Yaesu, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 104-8461 Japan
Email: sales@medipal-holdingscorporation.com

P

Phaethon

got the same email as above and it's interesting that they (Takuro and Toshihide accomplishes) sent me a contract to sign and still in contact ..... has anybody contacted the Medipal Corporation ?