Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: tammyn@okme.com
Received: from 195-192-72-120.dyn.cablelink.at ([195.192.72.120]
Reply-To: Tammy <tammyneilmoore@gmail.com>
Subject: Long-term relationship!
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020

How are you doing? I Hope that you are doing well. My name is Tammy, I am 35 years old in age and I was born in Canada and raised in Thailand. I am seeking for my soulmate and am I'm ready to relocate anywhere to meet the right person. You can write back to me if you are interested in getting to know each other better. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Tammy.

Lone Wolf

Photo: Tammy Moore

Return-Path: <tammyneilmoore@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 1

Hello,

It was very nice to hear from you. I hope that you are doing well. My name is Tammy Moore, I live in Bangkok, Thailand. I have lost my both parents. I want you to know that I am seeking a serious relationship. I am 35 years old, single, brown hair, brown eyes, i don't smoke and i drink wine occasionally. I really need someone to make me believe in the right way of life and love.

I am confident, self-assured and successful at what I do. I work hard and am fueled by passion and ambition. I live with integrity and my values , words and actions are aligned. I come with a giving spirit. I work hard to build an abundant life for myself, and my generous nature prompts me to share my blessings with those around me. I am highly attracted to those with a similarly charitable nature, who has a rich life of his own and is willing to share it with others. This does not only apply to money - I am generous with my time, energy and love, as well. I am attracted to others who share my mindset. I am sure to regard others with respectful words and actions, and I expect my significant other to do the same. If you don't treat those around you with courtesy and dignity - I will be gone before you know it. I am very loyal and require the same from others. I don't have extra time, energy, and love to spend on someone who doesn't value me. Disloyalty is one of the most severe forms of disrespect, and respect, as I explained above, is absolutely critical in a relationship with me. I always stay positive, as I believe that the sun shines the brightest after the hardest rains!. I am attentive and caring, I need to love and to be loved, to bring my future man happiness and joy.

I'm a Christian. I attend Baptist Church, love meeting people and Love sharing my history, I'm an Open minded person. I'm loyal, responsible, respectful , I do love reading and writing poems ,I love going out for movies /cinemas , taking a walk at the beach , going to Occasions and parties, shopping and spending all my time with my family or someone that i really so care for and love. I have attached my pictures and hope you will like them. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,