Tatyana, Czech Republic

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <hom2_alt@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from 153.153.64.4 (EHLO gogw0303.mail.goo.jp)
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020
Subject: Aloha my dear friend,

Good day dear man I want to begin my correspondence saying I am look for a serious male. I am really interested in our correspondence. I'm sharing with you my images. If u like it, we can get closer. Which language do u prefer for speaking. Do you understand what I am writing to you? My name is Tatyana. I was born in is Czech Republic but I'm living in Ukraine now. Where're u from originally? Perhaps we are near each other. It's the 21st century now, and it'll be interesting to get to know each other by e-mail. I find the great kilometers between us is not the matter for you. I'm thirty-four years old. IСm look for a stable relationship, given my age, I do not prefer lying games. Although, country large enough, unfortunately I didn't find my man, and I wish to try to seek him Net. And reply me a letter if you're interested in communication with me in a email or instant message. To myself, the main parameters in a gentleman must be at least my age 34, calm, gentle and who can take care of a person. Do you have a photo for myself? Send ur personal images too. Im waiting for swift feedback from your.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: idonywynpo@gmx.com

I will be very happy to your interest.

166.jpg