Tayeb Souami

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <gmenoscal@duran.gob.ec>
Received: from aplfwpro001.duran.gob.ec ([181.39.15.242])
Subject: Lucky Winner
To: Recipients <gmenoscal@duran.gob.ec>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018
Reply-To: tayebsouami393@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20181109025316.ECEF893AE7F@mail.duran.gob.ec>

Hello, I am Tayeb Souami, you have a donation of 3,600,000.00. I won the 315.3 million Powerball lottery on May 19, 2018, I am donating part of my money to five lucky people and Ten Charity organisation. You email came out victorious. Contact me urgently for claims.

XSS

Ninja
Return-Path: <asonicmu@ibw.com.ni>
Received: from (EHLO japi.ibw.com.ni) (200.85.160.246)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019
Reply-To: MEPCO <loan@mepcofinance.us>
Message-ID: <677306495.4375252.1550740687825.JavaMail.zimbra@ibw.com.ni>
Subject: WINNINGS!!!!

Hi, my name is Tayeb Souami, I am an accountant and native of Little Ferry, New Jersey, United States. I am a winner of $ 315.3 million jackpot winner in the USA Powerball lottery. Your email was randomly selected from the world email database among many other emails and you have been selected to receive $ 3,600,000.00
Contact me urgently for claims via: securedworldhelpingfunds@gmail.com

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <teste@centauro.ind.br>
Received: from zimbra.centauro.ind.br ([200.141.165.229])
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS
To: Recipients <teste@centauro.ind.br>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019
Reply-To: claims10092722@gmail.com
Message-Id: <20190421205951.76FA430D47D@zimbra.centauro.ind.br>

Hello,

I am Tayeb Souami, your email has won a donation of 1.800.000,00 EUR. I won the 315.3 million Powerball lottery on May 19, 2018, I am honored to be donating part of this winnings to ten (10) lucky people and Ten (10) Charity organisation.

You email came out victorious.

Contact the claims officer urgently for claims.

Regards and remain blessed
Mr. Tayed Souami

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <tayebsouami.charityproj@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO iris.otenet.gr) (195.170.0.22)
Message-Id: <201905051447.x45ElsYd028734@iris.otenet.gr>
Subject: A Private Donation to You
To: Recipients <tayebsouami.charityproj@gmail.com>
From: Tayeb Souami Charity Project<tayebsouami.charityproj@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019

Greetings to you. Following my Mega Jackpot winning of $315.3 Million on June 8,2018 which I intend to use to pursue a variety of passions, do some good for humanity. I have voluntarily decided to donate some Money to charities across the world hence, be informed that you have been selected to benefit from my charity project aimed at touching lives as God has blessed me.

This donation of $2 Million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

Should you wish to verify, below are link to that effect:
https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/3153-million-powerball-winner-announced-new-jersey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ui8ZDQ6Ks

Forward your Message of Acceptance to: tayebsouami.charity@gmail.com

Best Regards.
Tayeb Souami CF

A

AnonRabbit

Greetings to you. Following my Mega Jackpot winning of $315.3 Million on June 8,2018 which I intend to use to pursue a variety of passions, do some good for humanity. I have voluntarily decided to donate some Money to charities across the world hence, be informed that you have been selected to benefit from my charity project aimed at touching lives as God has blessed me.
This donation of $2 Million is made out to enable you strengthen your personal issues and generously extend hands of help to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/3153-million-powerball-winner-announced-new-jersey
[MEDIA=youtube]Z6ui8ZDQ6Ks[/MEDIA]

Best Regards.
Tayeb Souami CF

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 195.170.0.22, GREECE, Athens, OTEnet S.A.
Return-Path: <tayebsouami.charityproj@gmail.com>
Subject: A Private Donation to You
To: Recipients <tayebsouami.charityproj@gmail.com>
From: Tayeb Souami Charity Projects <tayebsouami.charityproj@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ui8ZDQ6Ks

Best Regards.
Tayeb Souami CF

Nikola

Return-Path: <[EMAIL]prueba@temiandu.com[/EMAIL]>
Received: from secure.temiandu.com ([204.48.26.242])
Subject: =?utf-8?q?Sie_haben_eine_Spende_von_=E2=82=AC_1=2E930=2E000=2C00/Importan?==?utf-8?q?t_Notice?=
To: Recipients <[EMAIL]prueba@temiandu.com[/EMAIL]>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020
Reply-To: [EMAIL]contact.tayebsouami1@gmail.com[/EMAIL]
Message-Id: <[EMAIL]20200404083418.52005129A5F@secure.temiandu.com[/EMAIL]>

Hello, I am Tayeb Souami, you have a donation of ⬠1.930.000,00. I won the 315.3 million Powerball lottery on May 19, 2018, I'm donating part of it to ten lucky people and Ten Charity organisation. You email came out victorious. Contact cliams department urgently for claims. [EMAIL]contact.tayebsouami1@gmail.com[/EMAIL]