Thar's Gold in Them Thar Hills!

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Some scammers try to sell you gold. They use this picture to convince you the gold is real. The picture is fake.

This is a picture of some bricks painted with nice gold paint. Gold is heavy and you don't just pick it up the way this scammer is doing it. Also, real gold bars are stamped with the name of the maker and the weight. These painted bricks are not.

Gold 1.jpg

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
I might change my mind. Perhaps some gold like this MIGHT take the place of diamonds. But Dalo hasn't offered me any gold yet. :( And he hasn't sent me any diamonds either!

Quark

Staff member
I wonder if he knows how much a bar of gold weighs? That guy holding the gold brick would probably be holding something that weighs 50 lbs. or so.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
More bricks spray-painted gold stuck in bags or boxes of dirt. A really nice touch. This much surely convince the skeptic in you that this is completely real. NOT!

Gold 6.jpg

Quark

Staff member
Hey, it's a scammer. What do you expect, quality?

In the never ending quest for the perfect picture of gold, this is a new one (I think) going around. Now that must be real...something in that pan. Looks like dirt to me. Apparently these scammer/ yahoo boyz know nothing about panning for gold.

Gold 8.jpg