Thar's Gold in Them Thar Hills!

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Hard work ????

Lets be fair to the scammers, at least they have taken the trouble to cover their nicely moulded "bars" with metallised paint or coloured foil, and that is actually evidence of work - to make the probably mud bars in the first place, get the paint or foil (possibly having to "pay" for it) and put it all together. Must have taken hours when they could have been in the Internet Cafe, robbing innocent victims. If that was real gold, the trunk lid would be buckled and possibly flat on the floor!

Not that I have ever personally consumed any illegal narcotic or other substances but those "bricks" look like bricks or "keys" of an illegal (in most places) green leafy plant that have been wrapped by 5-year-olds in nice gold tinfoil. Not to mention that real gold bricks are heavy suckers, and as GD notes they' probably collapse the lid of that trunkbox if that was real gold.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
I hit the motherload, with the help of scammer Keith Juan (nice name Keith). I defy anyone to prove to me that THIS is not real gold. :rolleyes:

Gold 13.jpg

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what he's telling you but that's a grinding machine. You can find that in about any industrial operation. It doesn't specifically relate to anything about gold.