The Illuminati (brothers)

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <Edgar.Borja@tame.com.ec>
Received: from 200.14.83.125 (EHLO mail.tame.com.ec)
Subject:
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020

WELCOME TO ,the Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members. We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should contact me so i will lead you well to success only just be bold and strong and you will smile been a path of us. illuminati gives whatever you so desire and only just follow our rules and regulation all will fall in place 'thanks and i am waiting' email, chrishertzog110@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1 559 653 6478

"Cuidemos el Medio Ambiente, por favor, no imprima este correo electrónico si no es necesario. En caso de ser obligatorio emplee papel reutilizado el que esté impreso por la otra cara."

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <>
Received: from correo.munivina.cl ([200.75.16.245])
Subject: ILLUMINATI FRATERNITY ..
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021
Reply-To: illuminatisecretsocietyss@gmail.com
Message-ID: <20210216011822.7FD3362A8DF@correo.munivina.cl>

JOIN the great ILLUMINATI FRATERNITY online today, Are you a business Man, politician, musician, doctor, footballer student (etc) and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in the world and also get the sum of $200,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also get $500,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been given money to start up a business of your choice,this is the first time we are giving people the chance for them to be part of this great family online,make use of this opportunity because once its lost you can not get it again, If you are interested, (illuminatisecretsocietyss@gmail.com)

M

Marvis

ILLUMINATI SUCK !!!!
it's just a scam, they don't exist anymore !
Mr/Mrs who told you that illuminate is suck.
Join us and forget your that you where once a normal man but right now you now the famous among them..
Do you want to join the illuminati and become rich and famous in life..? Money is not an issue with us, join us today and kick out your financial problestable..ifms. Your financial welfare is our aim. With us your financially free and you are interested to become a member of the great illuminati brotherhood contact me on Whatsapp +2348117973444 for more information

idiot small.jpg