The secret world of teenagers hacking Fortnite

LET'S BE QUITE CLEAR this activity is illegal. It is not "cracking" it is illegal hacking and theft. It is making criminals large sums of money. We will follow this up because naturally it is an activity that is alive and well on Facebook where stolen accounts are being freely and openly sold.
I post a link to one group openly selling access to Paypal accounts, stolen passwords, and game skins people pay for.

2 factor log in identification stops this scam straight away. Here is an example Facebook Group indulging in Illegal activity. Don't forgety these people are criminals who will steal your money. Do not try to do business with them because they will steal off you too
ScreenShotSaturday, December 22, 2018 20;25;13001.jpg

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
There seems to be a few of these groups, I have reported this one but Facebook are pretty useless at acting on abuse reports.

UPDATE!
A PARTIAL result from my reports to Facebook. With FB being so useless it could be described as a small victory?

"You anonymously reported Buying And Selling Cracked Fortnite Accounts for describing the purchase or sale of drugs, guns or regulated products.

UPDATED

Our reply
Today
We reviewed Buying And Selling Cracked Fortnite Accounts and found content in this group that doesn't follow our Community Standards. We removed that specific content (example: photos, posts) instead of the entire group."

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
YAY! (y)

"You anonymously reported Buying And Selling Cracked Fortnite Accounts for describing the purchase or sale of drugs, guns or regulated products.

UPDATED
ACTIVITY

Your report
Dec 24
You anonymously reported Buying And Selling Cracked Fortnite Accounts for describing the purchase or sale of drugs, guns or regulated products.

We removed the group you reported
Today
We reviewed the group you reported. Since it violated our Community Standards, we removed it. Thanks for your report. We let Buying And Selling Cracked Fortnite Accounts know that their group has been removed, but not who reported it."

"Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center"