Thomas Gross, FedEx

invictus

these people had contacted me thru email a couple of times asking for the usual basic info. i have always replied that the basic info they need can be easily and clearly seen in my blog which is always attached as my signature. moreover, i told them that the anti money laundering law in my country is taken seriously. TODAY, I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL from a man who said that their final instructions will be sent per email. and they even have documents protecting me from the anti money laundering law! here it is:
= = = =

FedEx Nigeria Head Office
70 International Airport Road
Mafoluku, Lagos.
Tel.+234-803-416-679

Attn: "my name",

This is to notify you that cheque worth of $500,000.00USD has been deposited in our company for immediate delivery and your original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit) for Claims from the Australian government stating that the money was obtained legally through the Australian Lottery International and will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the options selected.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. We hereby guarantee and assure you that your cheque has been confirmed valid and true. Your parcel delivery will be made once you have met the necessary shipping requirements.

HOUSE ADDRESS:
MOBILE NUMBER:
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENSE:
TWO OF YOUR FULL PHOTOGRAPHS.
NEAREST AIRPORT TO YOU:

Below are the mandatory administrative charges that you are required to pay to enable us deliver your certified bank cheque in your name and winning certificate to you.

DELIVERY DURATION: 48 Hours Via Flight delivery.

DELIVERY CHARGES: $120
TAX : $180
INSURANCE (CCI): $100
VAT : $100

TOTAL C0ST $500.

Please save this document as it contains important information about your parcel at fedEx COURIER SECURITY SERVICE INTERNATIONAL. Your Reg. Order Ref: PFT2309/001974/PDFT.

We are a well established and registered company in NIGERIA, offering courier, and transport services 24 hours a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea.

This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds, and nobody has legal right to deduct from this deposited cheque apart from the beneficiary.

You are hereby advised to effect your delivery charges to our company's Accountant through western union money transfer with information below.
ACCOUNT INFORMATION

RECEIVER'S NAME: IWUCHUKWU .Z.CHIMA
CONTROL NO :
TEST QUESTION: WHAT FOR
ANSWER: DELIVERY
ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA
AMOUNT: $500

You are to scan and send your payment information via Email to us for completion of your delivery ($500,000.00 United State Dollars only) to you in your country. You are advice to act fast, because the Australian lottery board has notified us that any unclaimed fund within the next 72hours should be tag as unclaimed fund and return to the lottery board.

Customer Service
THOMAS GROSS