Timothy D. Foreman, Axiom Bank

ADD-Coder

Paladin
Seems Tim is confused about who he works for can't decide whether it's "AXIOM BANK" or "Banner Bank".

X-Originating-IP: [209.85.167.50]
Return-Path: <timothydforeman1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2019

Hello Friend,

Thank you for your response in respect of my proposal to you regarding the customer's unclaimed funds in our bank. Once again,I am Mr. Timothy D. Foreman, Chief Financial Officer in my bank and also an account manager to late (Mr.Michael David XXXXX). The reason I contacted you in this transaction is because you are bearing the same family name with the deceased customer.

I want to assure you that I am going to use my professional office as the bank Chief Financial Officer of my bank,{AXIOM BANK} and also an account manager to the deceased customer to present you as the next of kin of the deceased person and the fund will be paid to you without any form of hitches. All that I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. Note that all legal documents to back up this inheritance claim will be duly applied in your name from the court, making you the sole beneficiary to the fund. Immediately the documents are secured from the registry, it will be officially filed to our Bank where the said funds is deposited to enable them verify the claims and then proceed with the payment to you immediately.

After all verification, the funds will then be released to you. I guarantee you that this deal will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of laws now and thereafter the fund is released to you.

Kindly re-confirm the following information, this will be used at the court registry to process all the legal documents in your name for the inheritance claim.

(1) Full name
(2) Contact address
(3) Occupation
(4) Marital status/age
(5) Copy of Your Identity (i.e. International Passport copy or Driver's license)
(6) Your Telephone/Fax Numbers (needed for oral communication)

Thank you as I remain at your service and look forward to your prompt response.

Please kindly find my working ID for your perusal.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Timothy D. Foreman
Chief Financial Officer Banner Bank.

ID card: https://antifraudintl.org/threads/united-states.18005/post-366915

ADD-Coder

Paladin
Return-Path: <www@tradedealonline.com>
X-Originating-IP: [27.113.255.124]
Received: from 10.197.37.9
Reply-To: timothyforeman202019@gmail.com
Mail-Reply-To: timothyforeman202019@gmail.com

Dear friend,

I wish to notify you that your last name were listed as a beneficiary to a deceased customer of our bank.

I contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance. I therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are qualified by your name identity. All the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance.

Timothy D. Foreman
Chief Financial Officer Axiom Bank.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <soporte@unm.edu.ar>
Received: from srv-mail.unm.edu.ar (srv-mail.unm.edu.ar. [170.210.177.81])
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020
Message-ID: <2094203122.94763.1581522765710.JavaMail.zimbra@unm.edu.ar>
Subject: THIS IS FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

Dear friend,

I wish to notify you that your last name were listed as a beneficiary to a deceased customer of our bank.

I contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance. I therefore reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are qualified by your name identity. All the legal papers will be processed in your acceptance.

Timothy D. Foreman
PLE REPLY TO : timothyforeman20219@gmail.com

Return-Path: <jeffrichard349@gmail.com>
Reply-To: timothyforeman2k2@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020
Subject: Hello friend

Dear friend,

Timothy D. Foreman
Chief Financial Officer Axiom Bank

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <mrs.adalwolfmuller364@yahoo.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020
From: "Mr. Timothy D. Foreman" <mrs.adalwolfmuller364@yahoo.de>
Reply-To: timothydforeman@gmail.com

M

Maria Gath

Timothy D. Foreman <citibank.miami998@gmail.com>
Fri, May 1 at 3:28 PM

Dear friend,

Timothy D. Foreman