Tina Koneh, Liberia

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <tinakoneh30@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.65.65])
Reply-To: tina30koneh@ymail.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014
Subject: hi

Hi my Dear !

How are you doing today ,hope every thing is under control ,? if so thanks be to God almighty who made it so ,

My name is miss tina.I come across your profile and I personaly becameinterested in being your friend even more than that ,but as time goseon we will know better,though we can not meet face to face for the moment ,but all the same.I will be very glad if you can grant me my request and do me a favour by replying back ,then I will be glad to express myself and feeling to you.and have other things to share togather .

So feel free to contact me any time you wish hoping to talk to you soon ,

have a nice day and
ramain Bless.
Regards,
tina

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <tina30koneh@ymail.com>
Received: from 41.214.119.186, Senegal, Sonatel
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014
Reply-To: tina30koneh@ymail.com
Subject: FROM TINA KONEH YOUR NEW FRIEND !!.

My dearest new friend,

How is everything? i believe that you are always in your best health and in sound spirits, Oh i felt so honored to know you and to become your new friend,

To tell you a little about myself, my names are Miss.Tina Koneh, from Republic of Liberia in West Africa, fair in complexion, 24 years old (never married before) I am a christian and presently i am residing in the United Nations Charity center here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that happen in my country then and still going on secretly. i am a student of medicine but i dropped out of my study, Talking about who i am; am that easy going type, having a very good sense of humor. and am very glad for having you as my new friend whom i can shear words with and to advice me in this journey of life, so let us see what the future would hold for us,

I lost both of my Parents during this deadly Political War in the hands of rebels, My late father Dr. Oliver Koneh was dealer of gold/diamond in our country before the rebels attacked our house one arly morning and killed my father and other members of the family in cold blood. It was only me that is alive because i was in school when the incident happen,you know Africa polities is too rough and bad, not like in advance counties where every body take polities as a game and things of choice from the people, i tell you, it is by the infinite mercy of God that made me to escape the tragic incidence because i know the Lord holds my future that is why i am alive today, i run out of our country and finally find myself here in Senegal in west Africa where i am leaving now.

Am very happy to know you and please kindly know that distance actually has nothing to do where there is love and understanding and both can do things as one.I believe in today's world, neither race ,nationality nor religion will no longer pose a serious barrier to any relation or Friendship, although we do not know each other well but i hope that communicating through this way is a starting point to know our selves very well, please i will like you to tell me more about your self and family too and also i will like to see your current pictures too, i will tell you some thing more about my self and family, there is also very important issue i will shear with you on my next mail so that you will advice me on what to do,

My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports,watching movies, going for walks, cooking and listening to music,I always make sure i share the little that I have with someone and also satisfied with whatever I have. am an all rounded person to cut it, this is all i can say about me now, hope to read from you and tell me about yourself i believe on so doing we shall know each other very well and establish a strong friendship.

i will tell more on my next mail,
i attach my picture.
Your new friend,
Tina Koneh