Tobias Hermann, Tobi Johnson

Melissa91

I think this guy is using alot of name I just got screwed over for 1700.00 because it semed so legit it was suppose to go threw a company to ensure safe transaction via western union this guy actually used the TNT in Canadas Website Template to make a TNT Company in the UK completely fake. I am putting this guy away this has been going on for 10 years. I have contacted the british Police, Canadian police, Fraud Stoppers. An agent is coming out to view all my documentation. Please send me all email adresses, phone numbers and adresses, any names. Tobias Hermann, Tobi johnson, anything you have on this person I think it is the same person doing all of it and I wont sit here and let him get away with it. This is the email he is sending out I found trace of this guy in BC as well doing this with BC apartments He is smart we have to be smarter. This Man/Women has adresses all over the world it seems and probably has people working for him in these countries because the adresses of apartments are real so he has to have contact. I will not stop until he is in JAIL!!! Please help me catch this person and prevent more people from going through it. Best advice if something looks to good to be true it most likly is.

"Hello,The Apartment located in 9235 Jane Street, Vaughan, ON is still available. It has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. The company I work for has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in London, United Kingdom. I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in England will be about 4 years. I don't want to make a business or a profit with the apartment. Just want to find a good and trust person to take good care of the place because I really love it. I`m the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics.The apartment is unfurnished but if you want you can use my furniture from the storage unit. The rent for 1 month is 790CAD$ (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, 2 parking spots indoor, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, stove, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer). Everything in this apt is functional because is recently renovated. If you need to do some reparations (the worst case that could happen) in the apartment, I will cover the reparations cost, or I will deduct those from monthly payment. You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I`m the only person who has the keys because it is a private property but I hope that we will find a compromise. If you have any other questions please contact me back by e-mail.Thank you for your interest and i`m waiting for your answer"

I also have alot of other information if anyone is interested.

N

nigel3

brookes@telus.blackberry.net

damn i got the same thing he is trying to rent me a apartment in mississauga 220 forum drive he sent me the exact same email but i would never send him money first before viewing he gave me a number to call him internationally 442032391274. i told him to send down the contract with the key so i can view it and make my decision.

Melissa91

Hes Smart

Tell me about it. I only sent the money because this guy said it was through a company TNT and there is one in Canada. He said TNT in UK and he sent me the web site and it was the "company emailng me about the payment" except this guy made the website and the email adress for it. I didnt know that until I called TNT in Canada and they told me alot of people have called about the same thing and there isnt one. By then this fuker already got my money :( Thank you for the number I will add that to my notes. This guy is smart really smart. I feel like an idiot I am always so safe online. I even talked to him on the phone. I already called the british police waiting on them to call me back.

Wonderwoman

Samurai

I did google the phone number 442032391274 and I found:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&p=58755

Erick Hallows <Erick.hallows@hotmail.com>

Magnus Preston <magnusssp@hotmail.com>

<mmmprrstn@hotmail.com>

Robert Finchley <robert.finchley@hotmail.com>

http://www.padmapper.com/search/apartments/British-Columbia/Vancouver/80938690/ :

Same scam on Cragslist Vancouver
$720 - ATTENTION --SCAM ALERT- ALL RENTERS READ THIS!!
0 bedrooms ($720 per br)
1 bathroom
26% less than median of nearby 0 BR ($720 vs. $975)
Full Term Lease
1929 west 3 Vancouver bc CA (KITS)
None
Source: Craigslist, Added 3 days ago
Email: <hous-vrxye-2494089035@craigslist.org>

M

MyrAn

Tobi Johnson

Firstly, I have to thank you for this site because it saved me 640 GBP. I fell on this Tobi Johnson renting a house in London, West Kensigton at a rock-bottom price (320 per month for a flat) because he said he wanted someone to look after his(?) property while he was in Nigeria. He claimed to be an engineerer. What made me suspitious and made a research for the guy was that he sent me a form, he accepted my offer immediately and he asked for a Western Union transfer before he shipped me the keys. He also changed the address from the ad. The one that was presented there was the French Institute Ciné Lumière. The second one was a real house, but then he signed the e-mail as... Tom! I will provide you with the conversation:
Dear Tobi/Tom,

As I did not know which of the two is true (probably none) I have put both of your names on the top. There are 2 problems: a) The address you gave in London is at least 5 blocks away (to the West) than the one presented on the map under the ad, and b) Western Union or TNT are the least safe ways of money transfer. I asked for a bank account, you did not provide it, the deal is off. The attic at Institut Français Ciné Lumière, which is what is located to the first map marker under the ad, can find an other tenant.

Best regards

PS. IN GOD WE TRUST is a memory of a missionary career?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 01:04:39 +0100
Subject: ACCEPTANCE!!

Hello Again,

You are very much welcome I just want you to keep to your word of taking good care of the flat when you move,here is the address for my flat 24 Rosary Gardens South Kensington London SW7 4NT and it is on the second floor of the building there is an elevator but I don't think it would be necessary for you to use it as its just one flight of stairs to get to the second floor..

I want you to know that you will be making the payment to me via western union money transfer I hope you are familiar with it, that is the fastest and most reliable way for me to receive the payment where I am, currently I am in west Africa,Nigeria it is a very nice country with friendly people..Below is the Information you will require to send the money to me through western union..

Receiver's name: Tom Johnson
Address: 1 maryland Avenue, Lagos
zipcode:23401
Amount to send: 640 GBP
Test Question: IN GOD
Test Answer: WE TRUST

That is the information you will require to send the first month and deposit payment to me with western union I will need you to get back to me with the following when you have made the transfer

Full sender's name:
MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number)

As soon as you get this done I will proceed with the shipment of everything required for you to take possession my flat and you can move in as soon as you arrive in the U.K..Kindly get back to me if this is ok by you and let me know how soon you can proceed with the payment so we can finalize everything..

Regards
Tom

K

Kennyboy

Re Tobi Johnson.

A Toby Johnson is currently trying to scam us by pretending to purchase our vehicle which is for sale on various websites.
Maybe the same person.
He is using the following email addresses [j.russell580@gmail.com] , [tobysuperfly@scientist.com]
and phone number +447624803803
He is also using a victoria drivers licence as identification in the name of Toby Johnson with licence number 034296262
I hope this assists you.

Go get him :)