Todd Medeck, Turtlestone Group

Toughrose

Here is another one; as I am back into job market so any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hello,
This is Realtor Todd, I work for Turtlestone Group and a contract manager for Real property management. I saw your listing on CL that you're looking for a job opportunity. We're currently employing a part time assistant handling duties and assignments as regards to our marketing promotion for properties during the COVID-19. The management will be helping with free training for a start while getting paid weekly. If you have experience as a Virtual Assistant, Data Entry or E-marketing that's a plus.

The management will also be interested in working with smaller brands or team looking to help outsource our marketing & sales department during this period. Leave a contact information and a resume in response to this email if you're interested. LinkedIn Link (todd-m-medeck-a9b4711a4) you can leave a message on my profile.

Thanks
Todd Medeck - B.A. Realtor
DRE #01334940

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Turtlestone Group have a website @Toughrose , therefore any legitimate emails would come from their .com email address.
Beware of any emails which mention COVID-19, it's the scammers latest attempt to extort money from the public.