Tony Benson, Nigeria

Date: 12/16/2007
Subject: Contact My Secretary.

Dear Friend,

I am writing this email to inform you that I have succeeded in receiving that fund which I solicited for your assistance as my partner to transfer the sum of $15.5 million USD Dollars for the contract Award in LAGOS - NIGERIA.

The fund was successfully transferred on the 24th, July 2007, through a German Partner and I have since received my own share, I am now in Brazil for business and holiday too.

I will not come back till 2008. I have searched my conscience and decided that for your earlier cooperation/participation in the early part of this transaction, I decided to compensate you.

I have placed the sum of $250, 000, 00 USD (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only) for you as compensation for your time/mails, Phone calls, Financial Commitments efforts and your cooperation’s etc.

I have left instruction with my personal secretary Mrs. Tina Pratt.
Who will oversee the Dispatch of the Confirmable Bank Cheque to you from the Bank?

I am now in Brazil, Please contact her through his e-mail address (tinapratt_1961@yahoo.it) Tel: +234-805-301-7182 she is currently studying her masters Degree
In Economics and at the same time my personal secretary.

Please email her and inform her that I have contacted you and that she should go ahead to send your compensation fund.

Also send her the information below so that she will confirm that you are the person supposed to contact her, considering the kind of information she is expected to divulge.

Your Name:
Your Occupation:
Your Address:
Your Phone/Fax Number:
Your Full banking details

You have been a friend at a time I needed assistance/consolation,
All I do is nothing but wish you well.

God Bless You & Regards.
Mr. Tony Benson
----------------------------
Getting paid for doing NOTHING? Well I guess scamming & greed go hand in hand!