Tony, from Edo, Certified Hustler

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
reply-to: certifiedhustler05@gmail.com
date: Nov 25, 2018
subject: Good afternoon my brother...

Good afternoon my brother...

My name is TONY, from Edo & based in Ikeja...I am a well experienced Guy in the street. I have Barclays Bank UK & Turkish online banking..for Next Of Kin, Come nd Carry, Dating & inheritance.

I get UK & US mobile banking. I have strong packaging for work and you will not regret working with me. my percentage is 50/50. I can repackage your old jobs...I have a better ideal I can give you to divert your dating work to Next Of Kin. I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU A GOOD FORMAT MAKE U DEY BOMB AM...IF YOU GET REPLY I GO DEY FOLLOW UP FOR YOU AND I HAVE STRONG PACKAGING FOR IT...

XMAS is near and we need to share big bread....Bro u can reach me on my direct Email: certifiedhustler05@gmail.com

One Love

reply-to: certifiedhustler05@gmail.com
date: Jul 24, 2018
subject: Let,s Work Together
mailed-by: gmail.com

What,s up my broda...

My name is TONY, based in Ikeja...I am a well experienced Guy in the street. I have Barclays Bank UK & FirstBank Of Nigeria online banking..for Next Of Kin, Come nd Carry & inheritance.

I get UK & US line. I have strong packaging for work and you will not regret working with me. my percentage is 50/50. I can repackage your old jobs...I have a better ideal I can give you to divert your dating work to Next Of Kin. I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU A GOOD FORMAT MAKE U DEY BOMB AM...IF YOU GET REPLY I GO DEY FOLLOW UP FOR YOU AND I HAVE STRONG PACKAGING FOR IT......Bro u can reach me on my direct Email: certifiedhustler05@gmail.com

One Love

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Phools?
date: Jul 24, 2018, 5:46 PM
subject: Re: Let,s Work Together
mailed-by: gmail.com

HELLO MY BROTHER...IT WAS MY PLEASURE HEARING FROM YOU AGAIN...I WOULD REALLY LIKE US TO WORK TOGETHER AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT REGRET WORKING WITH ME AND I HAVE STRONG PACKAGING FOR WORK. MY DIRECT MOBILE LINE IS (09038460325)

I AM SENDING YOU TWO FORMAT WHICH I WAN MAKE U DEY BOMB THEM...USE (GMAIL.COM) AS UR REPLY BOX AND LET ME KNOW WHEN U GET RESPONSE MAKE I DEY FOLLOW UP FOR YOU.....IN CASE YOU ALSO HAVE ANY OLD JOBS WEY STILL DEY IN ORDER LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU IDEAL TO REPACKAGE IT FOR YOU...BELOW IS THE FORMAT......................

USE SUBJECT AS: Dearly Beloved In Christ.

Hi Dear,

Sorry to invade your privacy, I am Mrs. Daniella Kyle the wife of Mr
Angelo Kyle,my husband worked with Central Bank Of Philippines for ten
years before he died in the year 2012. When my late husband was alive
he deposited sum amount of Money with a Bank in UK, Presently,this
money is still
with the Bank,I am in a hospital in Philippines receiving treatment
and my doctor has
confirmed to me that i have just few days to live on earth due to my esophageal
cancer.Please i am choosing you to receive this money on my behalf,and use it
to help the less privilege. Contact me on my private email:

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Daniella Kyle
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

USE SUBJECT AS: NANNY & DRIVER NEEDED URGENTLY.

Hello Dear, I am Kelvin Lambert from UK, I am 48 Years Old, based and
grown up in UK with my 3yrs old daughter. I am seeking for the
services of a female nanny and a male driver preferably from the
Philippines or anywhere in the world to come and work for me in the
U.K, I am willing to offer 450 pounds sterling per week and will
provide monthly shopping allowances as well as accommodation. If
interested please contact me on my email address:

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Indicates that he is a confrat member. MAY be an axe man. You can ask him to show his colors to check if he is an axeman.
Another way is to use a sentence they use quite a bit saying: "A word to the wise is enough"

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsesthermasego05@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ua1-f66.google.com) (209.85.222.66)
Reply-To: certifiedhustler05@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018
Subject: You will not regret working with me, my percentage is 50/50

Good morning my brother...

My name is TONY, from Edo and based in Ikeja I am a well experienced guy in the street. I have Barclays Bank UK & Turkish online banking・for Next of Kin, Come and Carry, Dating & inheritance.

I get UK & US mobile banking. I have strong packaging for work and you will not regret working with me, my percentage is 50/50. I can repackage your old jobs I have a better ideal I can give you to divert your dating work to Next of Kin. I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU A GOOD FORMAT MAKE U DEY BOMB AM IF YOU GET REPLY I GO DEY FOLLOW UP FOR YOU AND I HAVE STRONG PACKAGING FOR IT・

XMAS is near and we need to share big bread....Bro you can reach me on my direct email : certifiedhustler05@gmail.com

One love,
esthermasego10@gmail.com, hornchambers500@gmail.com, mrsesthermasego05@gmail.com

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <mrsesthermasego05@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-ua0-f195.google.com) (209.85.217.195)
Reply-To: certifiedhustler05@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018
Subject: Let,s Work Together

What,s up my broda...

My name is TONY, based in Ikeja...I am a well experienced Guy in the street. I have Barclays Bank UK & FirstBank Of Nigeria online banking..for Next Of Kin, Come nd Carry & inheritance.

I get UK & US line. I have strong packaging for work and you will not regret working with me. my percentage is 50/50. I can repackage your old jobs...I have a better ideal I can give you to divert your dating work to Next Of Kin. I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU A GOOD FORMAT MAKE U DEY BOMB AM...IF YOU GET REPLY I GO DEY FOLLOW UP FOR YOU AND I HAVE STRONG PACKAGING FOR IT......Bro u can reach me on my direct Email: certifiedhustler05@gmail.com

One Love

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <jenniferarmstrong1980@gmail.com>
Reply-To: creativeheart@vivaldi.net
From: Lets Work Together <jenniferarmstrong1980@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 16:11:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CANa4Cn89OjpgBdYXfGqA+c8KKaqX1u6vPj6Lr_VuwNraO15bqQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Good afternoon my brother...
To: undisclosed-recipients

Good afternoon my brother...

My name is TONY, from Edo & based in Ikeja...I am a well experienced Guy in the street. I have Barclays Bank UK & Turkish online banking..for Next Of Kin, Come nd Carry, Dating & inheritance.

I get UK & US mobile banking. I have strong packaging for work and you will not regret working with me. my percentage is 50/50. I can repackage your old jobs...I have a better ideal I can give you to divert your dating work to Next Of Kin. I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU A GOOD FORMAT MAKE U DEY BOMB AM...IF YOU GET REPLY I GO DEY FOLLOW UP FOR YOU AND I HAVE STRONG PACKAGING FOR IT...

Bro u can reach me on my direct mobile line: 07064362096 or mail me on: (creativeheart@vivaldi.net)

One Love