Trisha Taylor

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <trishatayl@aol.com>
Received: from sim.simgatekw.com ([216.172.178.195])
Reply-To: <trishataylor315@outlook.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020

Dear beloved,

My name is Mrs. Trisha Taylor the wife of the late Mr. Charles Taylor, I am from California and my husband is from Chicago, my husband worked with Perenco Oil and Gas company in Turkey for twenty five years before he died after a brief illness, we were married for Fifty-five years without a child. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US $8.5million dollars.with HSBC Bank in Turkey, Presently this money is still with the Bank, the management just send me an email to come over for the release of this money to me or rather issue! somebody to receive it on my behalf.

I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the breast and Pneumonia, and my doctor told me I have few weeks to live, it is my wish to see this money use for charity work in your community, Please I need your information requested below so I can forward it to the bank management to let them know I have gotten you as my next of kin to receive my funds. I need Your Full Name............... Address.................Country..............Phone number..............Age........Occupation.........

Bless you as I hope to read from you soon

Yours Faithful
Mrs. Trisha Taylor