Trunk box full of money!

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone ever promised you a trunk box full of money? Maybe it's waiting for you at a "security company" Why do they do it? Well, in a bank it earns interest, in a trunk it earns--nothing. Hmmm.....

Lots of former African government officials seem to carry money around in this form, rather than put it in banks.

So what does all that money look like? It might look like this:

Trunk box 01.jpg

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Poor guy cannot afford any shoes!!

In the picture of the scammer counting the money, it is interesting to note that he has a suit and watch but cannot afford any shoes!!
The temptation to take just a little bit of the money and buy himself some footwear must be strong!!:D

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
No, I think it shows how sacred he feels the money is and that wearing shoes while counting money and posing with it is a sort of religious experience, not to be sullied by the dirt from one's shoes. :rolleyes:

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
Scammer Clem Ohams uses this pictures of American troops counting money, lots of it. Maybe it was Saddam Hussain's.

Trunk box 05.jpg

Quark

Staff member
Now, if all of those pictures don't convince you that all that money is just waiting for you, then this one surely will. Here we see someone loading your money at some freight warehouse, just waiting to get on the plane and fly direct to your house. This was supplied to us by scammer Daniel Umah but this one is recycled by a lot of scammers.

Trunk box 08.jpg

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Another America soldier in Iraq with a box full of money. As always, stolen by a scammer from some website and used by him for a scam format, "Mr Johnson Adams. I am an American soldier, serving in the military with the Third (3rd) infantry Division in Iraq". Interesting that he doesn't mention his rank. The picture is called "lt-king".

Trunk box 25.jpg

Quark

Staff member
That deep?

I wonder what one of them things would weigh assuming it was actually completely filled with cash?