Uchenna Anosike, unemployed scammer

Quark

Staff member
I feel like we're starting an agency for these clowns. Still, better to make them public than to keep it a secret I always say.

From uchenna anosike
Return-Path: <uchennaya1@gmail.com>
Received: from 72.14.204.226 google.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008
Subject: THE GUY YOU SEND YOUR FOMAT,REPLE ME HERE (uche20m@yahoo.com)

THE GUY YOU SEND YOUR FOMAT,REPLE ME HERE (uche20m@yahoo.com)

DEAR BROTHER MY NAME IS UCHENNA ANOSIKE FROM EZINAIHITTE MBAISE IN IMOSTATE BASE HERE IN INDIA AS GUY MAN...ACCUALLY I GOT YOUR ID FROM THE FOMAT YOU SEND TO ME FOR MY WORKING BOX SO I DECIDE TO OPEN UP TO YOU FOR I KNO THAT IS NOT PROPER TO WORK YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN.ALL THE BEST I KNO THAT YOU ARE BOUNCING IN A GOOD HEALTH WITH OUR GUYS OVER THERE.

BROTHER I KNO THAT IS NOT EASY TO TRUST SOMEBODY IN THIS LIFE BUT I WE LIKE YOU TO KNO THAT COMING ACROS ME IS FOR A PURPOSE AND I KNOW THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WE SURELY BLESS BOUGHT OF US ABOUNDANTLY IN THIS WORK . BROTHER WE WORK HERE AS DIPLOMAT AND YOU ARE THE ONE TO PACKAGE YOUR JOB WITH ALLTHE NECECSSARY DOCUMENT THAT WE MAKE YOUR CLIENT UNDERSTAND YOUR STORY AND GIVE BILL FROM YOUR SIDE WHY I FINISH UP BY MY SELF HERE AND ALSO WASH YOUR MAGA BY GOD GRACE.

I HAVE SHARE MONEY WITH SOMANY GUYS THAT I MEAT THE WAY WE MEAT NOW I KNO THAT WE ARE GOING TO JOIN HAND TOGETHER TO ACHEIVE SOMETHING WITH FAITH AND SPIRIT. FEE FREE BROTHER TO REPLY MY MAIL AM YOUR BROTHER AND I WE NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU AT ALL.HERE IS MY PRIVATE ID (uche20m@yahoo.com) YOU CAN ADD ME SO THAT WE CAN CHAT ONLINE AND KNO EACH OTHER VERYWELL. AWAIT TO READ FROM YOU.

UCHE BEST
+919971784909
+919910601381

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From uchenna anosike
X-Originating-IP: [72.14.204.232]
Return-Path: <uchennaya5@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008
Subject: THE GUY YOU SEND YOUR FOMAT,REPLE ME HERE (uche20m@yahoo.com)

THE GUY YOU SEND YOUR FOMAT,REPLE ME HERE (uche20m@yahoo.com)

DEAR BROTHER MY NAME IS UCHENNA ANOSIKE FROM EZINAIHITTE MBAISE IN IMOSTATE BASE HERE IN INDIA AS GUY MAN...ACCUALLY I GOT YOUR ID FROM THE FOMAT YOU SEND TO ME FOR MY WORKING BOX SO I DECIDE TO OPEN UP TO YOU FOR I KNO THAT IS NOT PROPER TO WORK YOUR FELLOW GUY MAN.ALL THE BEST I KNO THAT YOU ARE BOUNCING IN A GOOD HEALTH WITH OUR GUYS OVER THERE.

BROTHER I KNO THAT IS NOT EASY TO TRUST SOMEBODY IN THIS LIFE BUT I WE LIKE YOU TO KNO THAT COMING ACROS ME IS FOR A PURPOSE AND I KNOW THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WE SURELY BLESS BOUGHT OF US ABOUNDANTLY IN THIS WORK . BROTHER WE WORK HERE AS DIPLOMAT AND YOU ARE THE ONE TO PACKAGE YOUR JOB WITH ALLTHE NECECSSARY DOCUMENT THAT WE MAKE YOUR CLIENT UNDERSTAND YOUR STORY AND GIVE BILL FROM YOUR SIDE WHY I FINISH UP BY MY SELF HERE AND ALSO WASH YOUR MAGA BY GOD GRACE.

I HAVE SHARE MONEY WITH SOMANY GUYS THAT I MEAT THE WAY WE MEAT NOW I KNO THAT WE ARE GOING TO JOIN HAND TOGETHER TO ACHEIVE SOMETHING WITH FAITH AND SPIRIT. FEE FREE BROTHER TO REPLY MY MAIL AM YOUR BROTHER AND I WE NEVER DISAPPOINT YOU AT ALL.HERE IS MY PRIVATE ID (uche20m@yahoo.com) YOU CAN ADD ME SO THAT WE CAN CHAT ONLINE AND KNO EACH OTHER VERYWELL. AWAIT TO READ FROM YOU.

UCHE BEST
+919971784909
+919910601381