From Mr. McLean Peters
5th Floor Cannon Bridge House
25 Dowgate Hill
London, EC4R 2SB
United Kingdom
Reply to this Email: <petersmclean@sino.net>
Direct and private Telephone + 447045715170

Good Day!

We have not met before, my names are Mr. McLean Peters I live and work in U. K. as a senior accounts manager with a bank. With your sincere assistant and co-operation, this project can be worked out if we can do business together but as at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this transaction until I get your response by email today.

I am seeking your assistance to transfer the sum of Three million, eight hundred thousand pounds into your account for onward business investment. Please take a moment of your very busy schedules to respond back to my private email address: <petersmclean@sino.net>

Regards,
McLean Peters

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
McLean Peters, a UK Bank

From McLean Peters
Originating-IP: [72.9.235.98] USA Server
Reply-to: <prmcpetersfirst@pc.nu>
Subject: Re: Request For Investment

From Mr. McLean Peters
5th Floor Cannon Bridge House
25 Dowgate Hill
London, EC4R 2SB
United Kingdom
Reply to this Email: <prfirst2004@sino.net>

Good Day!

Of course I am aware we have not met before, my names is McLean Peters, I live and work in U. K. as a senior accounts manager with a bank. With your sincere assistant and co-operation, this project can be worked out if we can do business together but as at the moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this transaction until I receive your response today or as soon as you receive this mail.

I am seeking your assistance to transfer the sum of Three million, eight hundred thousand pounds into your account for onward business investment. Please take a moment of your very busy schedules to respond back to my private email address: <prfirst2004@sino.net>

Regards,
McLean Peters

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
From McLean Peters
Return-Path: <mcmclean_peter_mc003@msn.com>
Received: from 62.56.150.68 , Israel, Ipplanet
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 08:09:54 -0200
Reply-to: <cpe222@sino.net>

I am seeking your assistance to transfer the sum of Three million, eight hundred thousand pounds into your account for onward business investment. Please take a moment of your very busy schedules to respond back to my private email address: <petersmcl@sino.net>