Uka, In India

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Another idiot yahoo boi wants works.

From Uk Nationallottery
Return-Path: <uknationallottery@centrum.sk>
Received: from 117.96.109.51, India, GPRS Subscribers in North, abuse report to [techsupport@airtel.in]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008
From: "Uk Nationallottery" <uknationallottery@centrum.sk>
Subject: BROS,

BROS,

GREETINGS TO YOU, WELL I KNOW THAT THIS MAIL WILL COME TO U AS SURPRISE, BUT DO NOT FEEL BAD I BELIEVE IS GOOD MAIL FROM YOUR BROTHER WHO IS IN OFFSHORE IN INDIA.

WELL I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT MY NAME IS UKA FROPM UMUAHIA IN ABIA STATE AM LIVING IN INDIA, AM GUYMAN MAN HERE AM INTO WASH WASH BUT TRASFER, COME AND CARRY AND LOTTO JOBS.

SO FEEL FREE AND GET BACK TO ME I WORK AS DIPLOMAT MEANING ALL THE JOBS HAVE TO BE PROGRAM THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS.

SO BROTHER I WILL LIKE YOU TO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT WE WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER FOR US TO WORK TOGETHER AS BROTHER AND SHARE GOOD MONEY THIS YEAR, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I WILL BE HOPING TO READ FROM YOU.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY.

REGARDS

UKA

Quark

Staff member
I got him too. I figure he would like more free publicity.

From Uk Nationallottery
Received: from 117.96.67.83, India, GPRS Subscribers in North, abuse report to [techsupport@airtel.in]
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008

BROS,

GREETINGS TO YOU, WELL I KNOW THAT THIS MAIL WILL COME TO U AS SURPRISE, BUT DO NOT FEEL BAD I BELIEVE IS GOOD MAIL FROM YOUR BROTHER WHO IS IN OFFSHORE IN INDIA.

WELL I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT MY NAME IS UKA FROPM UMUAHIA IN ABIA STATE AM LIVING IN INDIA, AM GUYMAN MAN HERE AM INTO WASH WASH BUT TRASFER, COME AND CARRY AND LOTTO JOBS.

SO FEEL FREE AND GET BACK TO ME I WORK AS DIPLOMAT MEANING ALL THE JOBS HAVE TO BE PROGRAM THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS.

SO BROTHER I WILL LIKE YOU TO GET BACK TO ME SO THAT WE WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT EACH OTHER FOR US TO WORK TOGETHER AS BROTHER AND SHARE GOOD MONEY THIS YEAR, IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

REGARDS

UKA

Gentle Giant

Giant Admin for a Day
Staff member
I think I should do my part to contribute to the free publicity for Uka.

From Uk Nationallottery
Received: from 117.96.43.36, India, GPRS Subscribers in North, abuse report to [techsupport@airtel.in]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008

BROS,

REGARDS

UKA

Godzilla

Administrator
Staff member
He is still hungry. :)

From uka
Return-Path: <irokairoka@yahoo.com>
Received: from 117.96.85.156, India, GPRS Subscribers in West, abuse report to [Mohit.sharma@airtel.in]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008
Reply-To: [irokajoy_ir@yahoo.com]

BROS,

REGARDS
UKA

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
Uka Fropm Umuahia

Says he is a guyman , but seems like a yahoo small boi!

AM INTO WASH WASH BUT TRASFER,
So he is into washing butts and moving them around?:rolleyes:

I hope anyone who knows him see's this and gets to know he is a low life scammer, who seems a little mixed up about his sexuality.