Vent your frustration about scamming here

Banger69

new here. I hate scams and scammers.

Hello,

I'm new to this site and I'm very glad to have found it.

I 'win' millions and millions of dollars every single day of my life! (I am soooo lucky). :rolleyes:

I have yet to collect one dollar. hahahah

I hate Internet scams and scammers (in fact, I hate ALL thieves) with a passion.

So much so, I have submitted one of my emails to several email 'lists' to be purposely spammed. I WANT to see all the scams (new & old) they are trying.

Sometimes, I write them back, just to mess with them a bit. :)

Wonderwoman

Samurai
Hi Banger69! Welcome to A.F.I.

I have submitted one of my emails to several email 'lists' to be purposely spammed. I WANT to see all the scams (new & old) they are trying.

Sometimes, I write them back, just to mess with them a bit.
Remember that scammers are criminals so please guard your identity and personal security. You can get good information: http://antifraudintl.org/forumdisplay.php?56-General-Information in the Welcome forum.

Best of luck! :):)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Damn. If there is one thing I really hate it's sending an email to a scammer and getting some lame reply like this.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<adolfpeter@metrogroup.de>:
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry dear sender, but that user does not exist here (anymore?) [RCPT_TO]
How can these people be serious about stealing money if their email accounts are dead. What a buck of incompetent lazy assholes.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like the yahoozee are going to try and steal everyone's email accounts. They can't create their own any more, so why not steal them? They steal everything else.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
In a way, Yahoo acted to stop scammers from using Yahoo. Of course, it practically stopped everyone else from using it too.....

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
No one going anywhere. Travel ban in Connecticut, 13 counties in South New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and New Jersey. Yahoozee are causing this.