Visa Lottery/ US Department of State

Hey, I win too!

Received: from mail-qw0-f70.google.com (mail-qw0-f70.google.com [209.85.216.70])
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
Subject: U.S. Department of State - Permanent Resident Card for L.
From: "U.S. Department of State" <gov.states.visa@usa.com>

U.S. Department of State U.S. Department of State sent this message to L

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from U.S. Department of State.
Congratulations, you've won !
Dear L.,
Congratulations ! You are among those randomly selected and registered for further consideration in the diversity immigrant program. Selection guarantees that you will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card(also known as Green Card or Diversity Visa) only if you follow the instructions for further processing.
$title
Acceptance Date: Monday 21st of February 2011
Winner Name:
Country of Birth:
Phone Number:

Is the Diversity Visa FREE ?
No. There is a big confusion. Only the participation in the Diversity Visa Lottery was free but the winners must pay the visa processing fees.

The fee is used to process your visa related documents and verify your identity.

Fees:
Type of Residence Card Status Amount (per person)
United States Permanent Resident Card Granted! - Waiting for payment of processing fee $880
Processing fees Included
Total $880

INSTRUCTIONS
Please read and follow all the instructions very carefully. With the Diversity Visa (also known as Green Card) you will enjoy all the advantages and benefits of a US permanent resident, including health and education benefits, and employment opportunities along with guidance in your new country, orientation sessions and programs to integrate into mainstream American society. Once received you can use it at any time you want to move in the United States or just travel. The visa must be renewed after 10 years.

Although you will have all the rights that a U.S. citizen has in the United States, without a relative or friend in the United States you may find the relocation difficult and expensive due the lack of experience in the American society. Therefore the U.S. Government helps you with the accommodation and offers you along with each visa Health Insurance (Freedom HSA Direct Individual Health insurance for 1 year), Dwelling(Apartment in any city you prefer, 1 bedroom for 3 months ), a guaranteed job(in the field that you are are currently qualified so you can start working even from the first week you arrive in the United States and get paid as U.S citizen. ) and education (for U.S. Students or Higher Education through EducationUSA. It includes transfer to a U.S college or Univeristy so you can continue your educational study. More details can be found at http://educationusa.state.gov/ .)
We remind you that only the visa processing fee ($880) is mandatory and the visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment.

Accompanying family members(wife/husband, fiancee, brothers, sisters, children, cousins) may be included in the program and their visas will be provided at the same time with yours so you can travel/move together in the same time. However the fees must be paid per person and each member(e.g wife, brother, parents, children, cousin) must pay $880. There is no discount for children.

Visa Payment processing instructions
The fees must be paid using Western Union money transfer and will be processed by the U.S. embassy in the United Kingdom.

Western Union is a leading provider of International person-to-person money transfer. With more than 150 years experience and 245,000 Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories, Western Union is recognized for sending money quickly, reliably, and safety.
You can send the payment in U.S. dollars or equivalent of your local currency.

Click on the following link to find the nearest Western Union agency and send the fees payment :
Find Western Union Agency
If you are unable to find a Western Union agency near your location, you may ask a relative or friend to pay the fee on your behalf.

After you find a Western Union agency you need to go with cash money, an identity card(e.g passport or national identity card) and send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:

Name : John Hengst
Address: 24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom

The payment must be sent to the above U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom because the U.S. Government decided this based on the diplomatic relations with your country.

After you send the payment follow the next steps :

a) Email copy/scan of the Western Union receipt at [gov.state.visa@usa.com]
b) Email at [gov.state.visa@usa.com] with the following details (you can find them on the money transfer receipt):

1) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
2) Exact sender's name on file with Western Union:
3) Exact sender's address on file with Western Union:
4) Exact receiver's name on file with Western Union:
5) Amount sent:

Then wait for the confirmation that the payment was received.

Within 72 hours, you will receive a confirmation via email with your Case Number/Confirmation Number and exact date and time(approx. 2 days) of the final interview. Upon successful interview you will receive your documents and travel information to move in the United States. Under no circumstances your visa status won't be affected by the interview.

Important Notice!
The payment must be sent via Western Union no later than March 8, 2011. You are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last day to pay. Heavy demand may result in system delays. Under no circumstances can diversity visas be issued or adjustments approved after this date, nor can family members obtain diversity visas to follow-to-join the principal applicant in the U.S. after this date. The visa processing fee(US$ 880) is mandatory for each person and the U.S. Government doesn't offer any discount, loan or exception.

You have been selected winner of the Diversity Visa lottery so the visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment fees on time. A hard copy of this letter will be mailed to your postal address upon receiving the payment fees. Please be advised that even through you are a winner of Diversity Visa your Case Number/Confirmation Number will be provided only after you send the payment confirmation of the fees. Please do not contact us to ask for the Case Number/Confirmation Number.

If it would be necessary to contact the U.S. Department of state YOU MUST ALWAYS REFER TO YOUR NAME. The email address is gov.state.visa@usa.com

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: AUTHORITIES: The information asked for on this form is requested pursuant to Section 222 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 222(f) provides that the records of the Department of State and of diplomatic and consular offices of the United States pertaining to the issuance and refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States. Certified copies of such records may be made available to a court provided the court certifies that the information contained in such records is needed in a case pending before the court. PURPOSE: The U.S. Department of State uses the facts you provide on this form primarily to determine your assification and eligibility for a U.S. immigrant visa. Individuals who fail to submit this form or who do not provide all the requested information may be denied a U.S. immigrant visa. Although furnishing this information is voluntary, failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the processing of your case. ROUTINE USES: If you are issued an immigrant visa and are subsequently admitted to the United States as an immigrant, the Department of Homeland Security will use the information on this form to issue you a Permanent Resident Card, and, if you so indicate, the Social Security Administration will use the information to issue a social security number. The information provided may also be released to federal agencies for law enforcement, counterterrorism and homeland security purposes; to Congress and courts within their sphere of jurisdiction; and to other federal agencies who may need the information to administer or enforce U.S. laws.

reeburmer

usafis greencard lottery

Hi Team,

I received a Congratulations from Usafis on an application I made fro a greencard in 2009.

The email requires me to send US $880 via Western Union, with passport or national i.d. to US Embassy Agent Address United Kingdom, Andrew Green, 24 Grosvenor Square, W1A 2LQ, United Kingdom before close of business March 10, 2011.

It then states:" After you send the payment follow the next steps:

a) Email copy/scan Western Union receipt at [gov.dvstate@usa.com]

1) Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)

2) Exact senders name on file with Western Union

3) Exact senders address on file with Western Union

4) Exact receiver's name on file with Western Union

5) Amount sent.

Within 72 hrs you will receive a confirmation via email with your Case number/Confirmation number and exact date & time of final interview (Approx 2 days)

Upon successful interview you will receive your documents and trav el information to move in the United States.

Under no circumstances your Visa status won't be affected by the interview.

On the first email indicating free return travel to the US, it also refers to a street address of USAFIS Organisation, 2576 Broadway, #443 New York, NY 10025 USA."

Whilst I do remember placing an application in 2009, the sender refers to their reference for me being '2009-07-17T11' and IP 122.105.40.130'

Could you please investigate this for me, for as much as I would wish for Greencard access to the States, I'm unsure about VISA payment requirements of US $880, yet the email sender did have my correct NZ Birth city. (Hawera)

In the second email I am 'strongly encouraged not to wait until the last day to pay' as 'Under no circumstancews can diverstiy visas be issued or adjustments approved after this date, nor can family members obtain diverstiy visas to follow to join the principle applicant in the US after this date

'The visa processing fee is mandatory (US$880) for each person & the US government doesn't offer any discount, loan or exception'

'You have been selected winner of the diversity visa lottery, your case number/confirmation number will be provided only after you send the payment confirmation of the fees.

Please don't contact us to ask for the case number/confirmation number

If it would be necessary to contact us you must always refer to your name. Email address is [gov.dvstate@usa.com]'

COULD THE ANTI-FRAUD TEAM PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS AUTHENTIC?

THANKYOU

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MOD edit. Personal details removed for posters safety. DMY

De Master Yoda

Emeritus
A visa scam

@reeburmer. Since when has the USA government been reduced to using Western union to collect their fee's?

Why are they asking you to deal with the US embassy in the UK when you are in another country?

The two links below tell the story. Please stop all contact with these crooks and save your money.

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=619&q=gov.dvstate%40usa.com&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&fp=1293689d2ae57967

http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=619&q=US+Embassy+Agent+Address+United+Kingdom%2C+Andrew+Green%2C+24+Grosvenor+Square%2C+W1A+2LQ%2C+United+Kingdom&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&fp=1293689d2ae57967

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
The visa processing fee is mandatory (US$880) for each person & the US government doesn't offer any discount, loan or exception'
As Yoda says, this isn't a fee, it's a scam.

USAFIS SCAM ANOTHER ONE

Subject: U.S. Department of State - Permanent Resident Card

U.S. Department of State sent this message Congratulations, you've won !
No. There is a big confusion. Only the participation in the Diversity Visa Lottery was free but the winners must pay the visa processing fees. The fee is used to process your visa related documents and verify your identity.

United States Permanent Resident CardGranted! - Waiting for payment of processing fee $880

After you find a Western Union agency you need to go with cash money, an identity card(e.g passport or national identity card) and send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:

Name : Roger Stuart
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom

After you send the payment follow the next steps : a) Email copy/scan of the Western Union receipt at [gov.state.visa@usa.com]
b) Email at [gov.state.visa@usa.com] with the following details (you can find them on the money transfer receipt):

5) Amount sent:

gov.state.visa@usa.com

JDBrussels

VISA LOTTERY - INVESTIGATE !

US Embassy in UK seems to have a lot of "agents", including this Roger (Rabbit?) Stuart who is waiting for my payment as well... and will wait a long time!
Here are some (on automatically generated list?) used names:
Roger STUART Craig REVELL John HENGST Andrew GREEN Patrick FONTENAY Samantha CUSACK David COLLETT Peter JAMES David LAST Brian A. Cheesenam Gregory J. ELDGE Reginald R. STORM Kate TAIAROA
Dianne C. MOXEY Michael WHITE Dimitry ANTONAKOS

All of them supposed to be reachable at... 24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 2LQ United Kingdom !

AND you know what? I'm not sure that Dana SMITH from USAFIS.ORG is not a fake himself. He or she proposes to receive by personal mail a copy of suspect e-mails. BUT try by yourself to send a "private message" to Dana SMITH:denied!
I found 2265 people with the name Dana SMITH in the United States, including 25 professionals named Dana SMITH on LinkedIn... except the mate from USAFIS, whose name nevertheless is a Twitter account : < @usafisorg Dana Smith >. Strange, isn'it?
Well, I found an answer of his own on Yahoo!Answers, dated 1 month ago...
20 Jan 2011 ...
"Hi, My name is Dana Smith, I am in charge of PR projects in Usafis Organization.
Contrary to most opinions in this thread, I can assure that the service my company offers is genuine and not fraudulent.
It is correct that the lottery is open free of charge during October 5th until November 3rd, however we offer a substantial service since each year around 3 million people don't manage to pass the submission phase.
The service is not mandatory but we are giving customers an alternative for their application to be handled by immigration experts for a small fee.

Regards,
Dana Smith,
danas@usafis-mail.com "

It is also possible to have a look on some Dana Smith's posts on < http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/usafis-natively-services-c349177.html> It's all about "missed delivery", "bad experience with our company", etc. And Dana's answer is always the same: "send me your details - full name, address, costumer (sic) ID, ...- "only than I can revise your case further" !
ON another website < http://www.scamchecker.com/report/usafis.org-and-ausfis.org-usafis-and-ausfis-are-scam-and-they-are-same-company >, one could find another Dana's recent (2011/01/17 14:38 ) signature.
It's now: Dana Smith PR+SEO Manager Usafis.org danas@usafis-mail.com
Plus a phone number +1-866-737-7193 and a NY location given by a complainer : USAFIS Organization 2576 Broadway # 443 New York, NY 10025 U.S.A
Do you know what is to see on 2576 Broadway NY (have a look on GoogleMaps): a UPS Store http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/2992/, with mailbox services, mailing and shipping services, communication and business services... What do you think?

JDBrussels

VISA LOTTERY - INVESTIGATE ! (2)

Apart of USAFIS, I forgot to mention another "services" com[pany name AUSFIS... "My name is Dana Smith, I am in charge of PR projects is Usafis and Ausfis ... Dana Smith PR+SEO Manager Usafis.org [danas@usafis-mail.com]"
By the way, Dana very recently acted (Jan 26th, 2011, 01:19 PM) as a "junior member" on World Law Direct, answering to an unregistered guest who complains after a 240 $ hole on his creditcard and is asked to pay 1102$ more!
SuperDana is there again to "help": "I have read your comment and would very much like to assist you.(...) If you had any problems with our services please feel free to contact me directly with your personal details to my direct email [danas@usafis-mail.com]"

JDBrussels

VISA LOTTERY - INVESTIGATE (3)

And this again about AUSFIS and SUPERDANA everywhere (New York, Australia, whereever...) : Dana Smith has joined BritishExpats.com as a "member", starting Aug.2010, and sent 20 posts.
Like this incredible one :

"I sorry but the agent as well has the right to decide weather to reveal his/her details.
We can assure you AUSFIS uses reputable law firm to complete the assessments and have many customers who continue the process engaging the services of same law firm.
In case someone needs the contact the agent, he may register to AUSFIS services and complete the assessment.

Regards,
Dana Smith
Ausfis.org "

Verybusy SuperDana is also writng about Ausfis on 800notes.
I quote:
"(...) We employ a few Australian immigration experts that help our customer fill out the immigration forms; they go over the CV and interview the client to help them get the highest score possible.
Regarding the wording- Obviously no one has to do anything they do not want to. And I am sorry if using the word “must” has offended anyone.

Regards,
Dana Smith
Ausfis.org
[danas@ausfis-mail.com]" ( 12 Dec 2010)

A

ali_istanbul

U.S. Department of State [usagov.state.dv@post.com]

I received a scam mail about US the diversity immigrant program.

This information appears at the body of the mail:

Name : Eduard Smeth
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom

United States Permanent Resident Card Granted! - Waiting for payment of processing fee $880
Processing fees Included
Total $880

Be aware of this spam....

Antivirushero

I also receive this mail today, try to find informations on Google about "Patrick Fontenay" and found this forum. Thanx guys for this information's.

But don't know how they got my name and surname...

K

kariiiiiiiiim

faaaake

i got same mail ........ its faaaaaaaaaaaake
watch whats this:
This is 100% a SCAM and you are at least the 20th person to post on Y!A about this. This is NOT how the DV lottery works
1 – If the email is not from @state.gov you are NOT dealing with the US Department of State
2 – If you did not enter the lottery on this site http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ in October 2010 you did NOT enter the lottery. That is the ONLY official site. This sounds like you entered your details on one of the thousands of fake sites
3 – Winners are not notified until 1 May 2011
4 – Winners are NEVER notified by email. If you are successful, you receive a package in th MAIL to the home address you entered on your application at http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/
5 – You NEVER send money to anyone and the US government DOES NOT accept Western Union or Moneygram. You pay when you go to the embassy for your interview
6 – Why would you ever send money to anyone in the UK if you won the US lottery?????
Delete this

Anti-Fraud

I received a similar SCAM - Some one needs to track down this bastard and castrate him !!!

U.S. Department of State sent this message to
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from U.S. Department of State. Congratulations, you've won !

Dear ( REMOVED ),
Congratulations ! You are among those randomly selected and registered for further consideration in the diversity immigrant program. Selection guarantees that
you will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card(also known as Green Card or Diversity Visa) only if you follow the instructions for further processing.

Acceptance Date: Wednesday 9th of March 2011 08:09:37 PM

Winner Name: ( REMOVED )
Country of Birth: ( REMOVED )
Phone Number: ( REMOVED )

No. There is a big confusion. Only the participation in the Diversity Visa Lottery was free but the winners must pay the visa processing fees.
The fee is used to process your visa related documents and verify your identity.

Fees:
Processing fees Included
Total $880

INSTRUCTIONS

Please read and follow all the instructions very carefully. With the Diversity Visa (also known as Green Card) you will enjoy all the advantages and benefits of a US permanent resident, including health and education benefits, and employment opportunities along with guidance in your new country, orientation sessions and programs to integrate into mainstream American society. Once received you can use it at any time you want to move in the United States or just travel. The visa must be renewed after 10 years.

Although you will have all the rights that a U.S. citizen has in the United States, without a relative or friend in the United States you may find the relocation difficult and expensive due the lack of experience in the American society. Therefore the U.S. Government helps you with the accommodation and offers you along with each visa Health Insurance (Freedom HSA Direct Individual Health insurance for 1 year), Dwelling(Apartment in any city you prefer, 1 bedroom for 3 months ), a guaranteed job(in the field that you are are currently qualified so you can start working even from the first week you arrive in the United States and get paid as U.S citizen. ) and education (for U.S. Students or Higher Education through EducationUSA. It includes transfer to a U.S college or Univeristy so you can continue your educational study. More details can be found at http://educationusa.state.gov/ .)

We remind you that only the visa processing fee ($880) is mandatory and the visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment.

Accompanying family members(wife/husband, fiancee, brothers, sisters, children, cousins) may be included in the program and their visas will be provided at the same time with yours so you can travel/move together in the same time. However the fees must be paid per person and each member(e.g wife, brother, parents, children, cousin) must pay $880. There is no discount for children.

The fees must be paid using Western Union money transfer and will be processed by the U.S. embassy in the United Kingdom.
Western Union is a leading provider of International person-to-person money transfer. With more than 150 years experience and 245,000 Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories, Western Union is recognized for sending money quickly, reliably, and safety.

Click on the following link to find the nearest Western Union agency and send the fees payment :
If you are unable to find a Western Union agency near your location, you may ask a relative or friend to pay the fee on your behalf.

Name : Michael Dallwitz
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom

The payment must be sent to the above U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom because the U.S. Government decided this based on the diplomatic relations with your country.

a) Email copy/scan of the Western Union receipt at [gov.visa.state@usa.com]
b) Email at [gov.visa.state@usa.com] with the following details (you can find them on the money transfer receipt):

5) Amount sent:

Within 72 hours, you will receive a confirmation via email with your Case Number/Confirmation Number and exact date and time(approx. 2 days) of the final interview. Upon successful interview you will receive your documents and travel information to move in the United States. Under no circumstances your visa status won't be affected by the interview.

Important Notice!
The payment must be sent via Western Union no later than March 24, 2011. You are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last day to pay. Heavy demand may result in system delays.
Under no circumstances can diversity visas be issued or adjustments approved after this date, nor can family members obtain diversity visas to follow-to-join the principal applicant in the U.S. after this date.
The visa processing fee(US$ 880) is mandatory for each person and the U.S. Government doesn't offer any discount, loan or exception.
You have been selected winner of the Diversity Visa lottery so the visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment fees on time.
A hard copy of this letter will be mailed to your postal address upon receiving the payment fees.
Please be advised that even through you are a winner of Diversity Visa your Case Number/Confirmation Number will be provided only after you send the payment confirmation of the fees. Please do not contact us to ask for the Case Number/Confirmation Number.

If it would be necessary to contact the U.S. Department of state YOU MUST ALWAYS REFER TO YOUR NAME. The email address is [gov.visa.state@usa.com]

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: AUTHORITIES: The information asked for on this form is requested pursuant to Section 222 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 222(f) provides that the records of the Department of State and of diplomatic and consular offices of the United States pertaining to the issuance and refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States. Certified copies of such records may be made available to a court provided the court certifies that the information contained in such records is needed in a case pending before the court. PURPOSE: The U.S. Department of State uses the facts you provide on this form primarily to determine your assification and eligibility for a U.S. immigrant visa. Individuals who fail to submit this form or who do not provide all the requested information may be denied a U.S. immigrant visa. Although furnishing this information is voluntary, failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the processing of your case. ROUTINE USES: If you are issued an immigrant visa and are subsequently admitted to the United States as an immigrant, the Department of Homeland Security will use the information on this form to issue you a Permanent Resident Card, and, if you so indicate, the Social Security Administration will use the information to issue a social security number. The information provided may also be released to federal agencies for law enforcement, counterterrorism and homeland security purposes; to Congress and courts within their sphere of jurisdiction; and to other federal agencies who may need the information to administer or enforce U.S. laws.

Last edited:
C

Culture

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from U.S. Department of State. Congratulations, you've won !

Dear
Congratulations ! You are among those randomly selected and registered for further consideration in the diversity immigrant program. Selection guarantees that
you will receive a United States Permanent Resident Card(also known as Green Card or Diversity Visa) only if you follow the instructions for further processing.

Acceptance Date: Friday 8th of April 2011 05:25:22 AM
Winner Name:
Country of Birth:
Phone Number:

No. There is a big confusion. Only the participation in the Diversity Visa Lottery was free but the winners must pay the visa processing fees. The fee is used to process your visa related documents and verify your identity.

Fees:

Type of Residence Card StatusAmount (per person)
United States Permanent Resident CardGranted! - Waiting for payment of processing fee $880
Processing feesIncluded

Total$880

INSTRUCTIONS

Name : Con Maniakas
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom

a) Email copy/scan of the Western Union receipt at [visa.dv.gov@usa.com]
b) Email at [visa.dv.gov@usa.com] with the following details (you can find them on the money transfer receipt):

5) Amount sent:

Important Notice!

The payment must be sent via Western Union no later than April 23, 2011. You are strongly encouraged not to wait until the last day to pay. Heavy demand may result in system delays. Under no circumstances can diversity visas be issued or adjustments approved after this date, nor can family members obtain diversity visas to follow-to-join the principal applicant in the U.S. after this date. The visa processing fee(US$ 880) is mandatory for each person and the U.S. Government doesn't offer any discount, loan or exception. You have been selected winner of the Diversity Visa lottery so the visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment fees on time. A hard copy of this letter will be mailed to your postal address upon receiving the payment fees. Please be advised that even through you are a winner of Diversity Visa your Case Number/Confirmation Number will be provided only after you send the payment confirmation of the fees. Please do not contact us to ask for the Case Number/Confirmation Number.

If it would be necessary to contact the U.S. Department of state YOU MUST ALWAYS REFER TO YOUR NAME. The email address is [visa.dv.gov@usa.com]

A

adams

Re: U.S. Department of State - United States Permanent Resident Card

Your registered name is included to show this message originated from U.S. Department of State. Dear

Thank you for your email inquiry concerning the Diversity Visa Lottery Program. We confirm again that you are a winner of the Diversity Visa Lottery(also known as Green Card). The congressionally mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program is administered on an annual basis by the Department of State and conducted under the terms of Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 131 of the Immigration Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 101-649) amended INA 203 and provides for a class of immigrants known as .diversity immigrants.. Section 203(c) of the INA provides a maximum of 55,000 Diversity Visas (DV) each fiscal year to be made available to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.

In order to process your visa you must pay the fees connected with immigration to the U.S.

Who conducts this program? American Government is conducting this program every year to maintain the diversity of its people.

The visa processing fee is US$ 880 or equivalent local currency. If you want to take with you any family member you must pay an additional of US$ 880 for each one. Once the payment confirmation is received you will be contacted by the U.S Consulate which will provide you the Case Number/Confirmation Number and schedule a final interview. The scope of interview is to provide you the documents required to travel in the United States and answer to any question that you may have. The visa is guaranteed upon receiving the payment and it won't be affected by the interview.
Sending the payment is fast and easy with over 380,000 participating Agent locations worldwide. You'll find a Western Union agent at places such as banks, postal office and even supermarkets, check cashers and convenience stores.
If you are unable to find a Western Union agency you may ask a friend or relative to send the payment on your behalf.

The payment must be sent to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom because the U.S. Department of State decided this based on its policy and relations with your country.

Follow these 5 simple steps to send the payment :

Step 1
Find a Western Union agent using Find Us.

Step 2
Visit the Western Union agent, taking some personal identification* with you.

Step 3
Complete a simple .send. form and hand this to the Western Union agent along with the money you want to send and the transfer fee..

The payment must be sent to U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:

James Allen
24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom

Step 4
You will be given a reference number(MTCN).

Step 5
Confirm the payment via email as following :
- Email copy/scan of the Western Union receipt to [state.national.gov@usa.com]
- Email at [state.national.gov@usa.com] with the following details (you can find them on the money transfer receipt):

4) Amount sent:

Then wait for the confirmation that the payment was received. Within 72 hours, you will receive a confirmation via email along with the exact date and time of the final interview at the U.S Consulate. Upon successful completion of the interviewing process you will receive the documents and travel information to move in the United States.

Please note : The payment must be sent before the deadline. Failure to send the payment confirmation on time will void your rights as DV winner

We hope that this information will be helpful to you.
United States Department of State

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: AUTHORITIES: The information asked for on this form is requested pursuant to Section 222 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Section 222(f) provides that the records of the Department of State and of diplomatic and consular offices of the United States pertaining to the issuance and refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential and shall be used only for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States. Certified copies of such records may be made available to a court provided the court certifies that the information contained in such records is needed in a case pending before the court. PURPOSE: The U.S. Department of State uses the facts you provide on this form primarily to determine your classification and eligibility for a U.S. immigrant visa. Individuals who fail to submit this form or who do not provide all the requested information may be denied a U.S. immigrant visa. Although furnishing this information is voluntary, failure to provide this information may delay or prevent the processing of your case. ROUTINE USES: If you are issued an immigrant visa and are subsequently admitted to the United States as an immigrant, the Department of Homeland Security will use the information on this form to issue you a Permanent Resident Card, and, if you so indicate, the Social Security Administration will use the information to issue a social security number. The information provided may also be released to federal agencies for law enforcement, counterterrorism and homeland security purposes; to Congress and courts within their sphere of jurisdiction; and to other federal agencies who may need the information to administer or enforce U.S. laws.

gkgm

For me it is like this

Please send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:
Cruz Escoto
24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom <BR
Why to send the payment fees in the United Kingdom ?
The payment must be sent to U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom because the U.S government decided this based on its international
policy and the relations with your country.

L

liaqat khan81

this is fake

dear sir i think this lottery is fake...can you proof that. is it a real lottery scams..
plz proof that ok..

leibov

Hi finfin,

My name is Dana Smith, I am in charge of usafis.org SEO and PR projects.
We received lately numerous complaints similar to the ones in this website.
We are trying to track down the people in charge and to put an end to this problem. We do not have any purpose for our customers to be misled like this and we would really appreciate any cooperation on your side in this matter.

Regards,
Dana Smith
Usafis.org
Email removed as it is a security risk - criminals do visit this site and try to get information about members. All member to member communciation should be through the secure "Private Message" system.

Hello
My name is Victor and my job is in Professional broadcast television.(doing a lot of IT) I live in Paris France and I visit at least twice a year US together with my wife and my boy (who is almost 18 now). We do that for more than 10 years now.
I've just received two emails regarding the fact I won the Lottery and I have to send 880US$ for each imigration appliant through Western Union to UK to:
Rhonda Neighbour
24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 2LQ
United Kingdom
Of cousrse I did not send anything, but I started a small game with them trying to have more details. I am afffraid to put here my mobile number, but I can call anywhere if you need more details. I can send as well the received mails and my answers..
Best regards

C

Confused

U.S. Department of State - United States Permanent Resident Card

This is the name I was given
Please send the payment to the U.S. embassy agent address in United Kingdom:
Bruce Kelsey
24 Grosvenor Square
London, W1A 2LQ
DV Lottery <dv@stategov-us.com>

United Kingdom Why to send the payment fees in the United Kingdom ?
The payment must be sent to U.S. embassy agent address in United
Kingdom because the U.S government decided this based on its
international policy and the relations with your country.

Type of Residence Card Status Price (per person)
United States Permanent Resident Card Granted! - Waiting for payment
of processing fee $880
Subtotal: $880
Processing fees Included
Total $880

They have my name, cell phone number and email address. HOW?