Walter Long, First Capital Asset Management

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
And guests have also supplied his phone number since they don't like his fake cheques but for Walter Long's sake we won't mention his phone number is 1-519-639-9718.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Okay so don't mention Walter Long, First Capital Asset Management, 1-519-639-9718 or firstcapitalassetmanagement@outlook.com.

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Nope. And Collins probably doesn't want his scam formats posted either!

ORBIT FREIGHT LTD
FIRST CAPITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
P.O. BOX 13080
KANATA, ON K2M 2C4
TEL: 1-519-639-9718

Date: 03/21/2017
Re: PAYMENT

Enclosed is the payment for (....) as we discussed over the phone or e-mail. Please proceed and make a deposit at your bank/or financial institution. For the mutual benefit of all parties involved in this transaction, you are required to inform me of any developments, especially when the funds have been credited and made available to you by your bank/financial institution. Please keep in mind that until the transaction is fully completed, I am to be aware of every decision made so I can log it in my records.

Please confirm that you received this check upon delivery. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of check and/or payment completely stopped from being credited to your account.

This is a security measure to prevent unauthorized use of this financial instrument.

When the deposit has been made, please be sure to notify me via email or phone with the date of availability by your bank/financial institution.

If you have any questions and/or concerns, do not hesitate to get in touch with me using the email address; walterlong.fcam.inc@gmail.com, or info@firstcapitalassetmanagement.com, If you do not have access to the web, you can call me at this number: 1-519-639-9718

Thank you respectfully and counting on your continuing cooperation.

Sincerely,
Mr. Walter Long