Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <officefile294@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020
Reply-To: warrenebuffettw@gmail.com
Subject: CORONA-VIRUS DONATION

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in'giving while living' I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,900,000.00} One Million Nine Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid. (warrenebuffett3@gmail.com) Email me.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffet OR You visit my website https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

God bless you.
Best Regard
Mr Warren E. Buffett Billionaire investor

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ofile353@aol.com>
Reply-To: warrenebuffettw@gmail.com

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my treatment , so I know your email address is valid. (warrenebuffett3@gmail.com) Email me.

Phantom

Ninja
Return-Path: <fileoffice967@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020
Reply-To: warrenbuffett1100@gmail.com
Subject: Donation

Dear Beneficiary
My name is Warren E. Buffet, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Warren E. Buffet Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in'giving while living' I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Regards,
Warren E. Buffet

Nikola

Return-Path: <petersenlucas082@gmail.com>
Reply-To: bgivingpledge@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020
Subject: promote human welfare,

promote human welfare,

This is from Warren Edward Buffett a notable philanthropist, having pledged to give away 99 percent of his fortune to philanthropic causes, primarily via the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. He founded The Giving Pledge in 2009 with Bill Gates, whereby billionaires pledge to give away at least half of their fortunes.

On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as one of lucky individual, whose email address were among that was chosen online while searching at random to receive the sum of Four Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars

Please contact the Giving Pledge department via email below with your full names and address for your claim:

Buffett Giving Pledge Dept.
Email: bgivingpledge@gmail.com

Please you have to do your part to help other people once you have the money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you.

Secretary Debbie Bosanek
Legal Representative Buffet foundation

Sign
Mr. Warren Buffett
Business magnate,
Investor and philanthropist.

Boris

Same.

Return-Path: <bdave1389@gmail.com>

Hwarang

Return-Path: <officefilebelajiki@gmail.com>

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <april_gonzaga2@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: givpledgdep@gmail.com

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <officefile563@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020
Reply-To: warrenbuffett1100@gmail.com
Subject: Dear Beneficiary

Dear Beneficiary

My name is Warren E. Buffet, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of the Warren E. Buffet Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in'giving while living' I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Regards,
Warren E. Buffet

Lotta

Ninja
Return-Path: <warz_my_puppy@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020
Reply-To: warenedwardbufet@aol.com
Subject: You have been Gifted 1.5M usd in 2020 Donation Funds, Contact for your claim.

Attention Beneficiary,

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. carefully read on information below...

My name is Warren Edward Buffett an American business magnate, investor, and philanthropist and one of the most successful investors in the world. I believe strongly in giving while living' I had one idea that never changed in my mind that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$1,500,000.00} One Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as one of the the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online on our computer random searching. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my health treatment, contact with your full information on how you wish to receive this donation funds.

Your Full names................
Your Home address...................
Your personal telephone number......
Your Date of birth..................
Your Marital Status.................
your Occupation.....................

Passport photographs or any of your valid Identity so that I can forward your payment information immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use this money wisely and judiciously over there in your region. Please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your neighborhood especially in this global crisis of Corona pandemic disease, help as many you can help once you have this money in your possession, account because that is the purpose of donating this money to you in the first place. I like to reassure you of the legitimacy of these services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffet OR You visit my website https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

God bless you.
Best Regard
Mr. Warren E. Buffett (Billionaire investor)

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: info@buffett.org
Message-ID: <202009021244.082CWQoS030854@mxz.fitenet.ne.jp>
Subject: RE: 02-09-2020
To: Recipients <info@buffett.ORG>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2020
Reply-To: bw281980@gmail.com

Did you get my last mail to you regarding donation from my Foundation?

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <3l8-kxw0jcmwtcx49es99w5wly4s03.u643azczs3su64usab.5wb@trix.bounces.google.com>
Received: from mail-qv1-xf50.google.com ([IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::f50])
Reply-To: bufmrwarrene3@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020
Subject: Donation From Warren E. Buffett {$2,500,000.00 For You

Donation From Warren E. Buffett {$2,500,000.00 For You

Attention Email I.D

My name is Warren E. Buffett an American business magnate, investor and philanthropist. am the most successful investor in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind ? that you should use your wealth to help people and i have decided to give {$2,500,000.00} Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the lucky individual. Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience , so I know your email address is valid. ( wbuffe563@gmail.com ) Email me

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Warren Buffet .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

God bless you.
Best Regard
Mr Warren E. Buffett
Billionaire investor

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <reservebankofindiareservebanko@gmail.com>
From: RESERVEBANKOFINDIA RESERVEBANK OFINDIA <reservebankofindiareservebanko@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020
Subject: DONATION{$5,000,000.00}

My Name is Mr.Warren Buffett &I have{$5,000,000.00}To transfer to You for Charitable Foundation work in Your country.Kindly Get Back to me At Your Earliest convenience.VIA Email; (mr.warrenedwardbuffett099@gmail.com)

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <3_5qqXxEJB-IQVVSFIVXSPYGEWeefKQEMP.GSQEdSPWLMcQEMP.GSQ@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: mrrobertolucas001@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020
Subject: Donation From Warren E. Buffett {$2,500,000.00 For You

( wbuffe563@gmail.com ) Email me

Spanish Admin

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <3_5qqXxEJB-IQVVSFIVXSPYGEWeefKQEMP.GSQEOcFVOccQEMP.GSQ@trix.bounces.google.com>
Reply-To: mrrobertolucas001@gmail.com